What kind of person are you if are interested in beastiality?

Well, to the outside world, Iā€™m a dog fucker. To me, I enjoy a deeper connection with animals and yes, sometimes itā€™s sexual. That has occurred throughout history. Iā€™m not going to judge myself according to this pathetic modern societyā€™s ā€œnormsā€. Besides, what people think isnā€™t really a good way to determine a personā€™s worth. Want proof? Look at those ā€œthingsā€ we the masses voted into power, all of them not just the right or the left.

I donā€™t think an interest in beastiality makes you good or bad. I think itā€™s how you deal with it. Do you forcefully take what you want(rape) or do you enjoy a closer bond with different species? I may do things that are considered unnatural, but my animals have never been cold, hungry, beaten, or scared of me. I would also defend them with the same vicious loyalty that they grant to me. I honestly donā€™t think Iā€™m a great or terrible person. I try to help people/ animals when I can and I try to be kind and courteous when in the public. On the other hand I donā€™t truly in my heart care what people think or feel, especially strangers; and when tested by an asshole or a Karen, I derive a narcissistic pleasure from emotionally or physically decimating them down to a pile of hopeless insecurity and disgust. So yeah, Iā€™m not getting a peace prize anytime soon. Iā€™m not a great person, but I donā€™t think the cause is beastiality. Itā€™s deeper.

To sum it up, protect the innocent, try not to be an asshole until itā€™s necessary, and stop worrying about what people think. They are just as dumb, arrogant, and confused as the rest of us. I hope all of that makes some shred of sense.

if you try to label yourself based on categories set by society you will always be in the wrong by someone.

when will everyone wake up and stop letting society label you? Be you and donā€™t worry what category you fall in. If you justify it to yourself and comfortable in your own skin - then you are at peace

Well, to the outside world, Iā€™m a dog fucker. To me, I enjoy a deeper connection with animals and yes, sometimes itā€™s sexual. That has occurred throughout history. Iā€™m not going to judge myself according to this pathetic modern societyā€™s ā€œnormsā€. Besides, what people think isnā€™t really a good way to determine a personā€™s worth. Want proof? Look at those ā€œthingsā€ we the masses voted into power, all of them not just the right or the left.

I donā€™t think an interest in beastiality makes you good or bad. I think itā€™s how you deal with it. Do you forcefully take what you want(rape) or do you enjoy a closer bond with different species? I may do things that are considered unnatural, but my animals have never been cold, hungry, beaten, or scared of me. I would also defend them with the same vicious loyalty that they grant to me. I honestly donā€™t think Iā€™m a great or terrible person. I try to help people/ animals when I can and I try to be kind and courteous when in the public. On the other hand I donā€™t truly in my heart care what people think or feel, especially strangers; and when tested by an asshole or a Karen, I derive a narcissistic pleasure from emotionally or physically decimating them down to a pile of hopeless insecurity and disgust. So yeah, Iā€™m not getting a peace prize anytime soon. Iā€™m not a great person, but I donā€™t think the cause is beastiality. Itā€™s deeper.

To sum it up, protect the innocent, try not to be an asshole until itā€™s necessary, and stop worrying about what people think. They are just as dumb, arrogant, and confused as the rest of us. I hope all of that makes some shred of sense.
exactly! karen is not your creator stop trying to please her

It's like the same emotions just, they ended up redirected somehow. Clearly the fact that I want to have a deep, emotional relationship with a pig is super duper fucked up to normal folks, but it's not like I'm setting out to be abusive or something. I just have a very unconventional target for my love.

I didnt know it existed before i mated with mine. It felt natural trust thats the best way i can put it.

They say a male dog can't give consent. I've been around lots of male dogs in my life (not sexually) and I know a consenting in tact male dog when I see one, that's all I will say. I think that is the biggest thing for me personally.
I havenā€™t been knotted yet but itā€™s know from them not wanting me

In your own definition, what is someone that is Interested or partakes in beastiality.

Still wholly an individual. Partaking in bestiality (more concrete zoophilia in this cause) doesn't tell much about the person at all.
Only covered information is: they love animals including possibly sexual relationships.

For me, when I first started having thoughts/fantasies I felt really guilty. My religious upbringing didnā€™t help either of course lol I felt like it was wrong because it was thinking about sexual stuff with animals, and also because of the idea you might be doing something against their will. But then, at least as a girl, I started realizing that if an animal wants to mate you or whatever..they will try, or at least show they're interested. I donā€™t like the idea of any animal or human being forced to do something against their will though..

At the risk of sounding like I over-analyze (which I do), people like us have a different perspective than most on the relationship of humans and animals. Society separates humans as something different from animals, but in reality we are just one small part of the animal kingdom. People who accept bestiality view ourselves on the same level as animals, not superior and wish to relate with them sexually as equals and on an instinctive biological level. As we have evolved in society, we have lost so many of our in-born instincts -- the strength of our sense of smell and ability to communicate non-verbally. Bestiality recaptures some of that.

Back