What kind of dogs do you like?

Big Dogs I am the owner of three dogs Mastiff Pitbull Boxer ;)
Which of the three is the best lover? We are thinking of a Boxer as it seems to be a wonderful dog. How big is the dick compared to the pitbull and the mastiff? Also thought of a mastiff but it does not feel like a dog that we are really ready to handle yet. 😎

German Shepherds are my favorite. Love everything about them and would love to have one in my life again.
Huskies and Shiba Inu are a close second. They're just really cute.

We'll obviously I love my husky Lucien so much! But I'm always partial to my first time which was a chihuahua. German shephards are really great too. I remember one time being with a collie and his fur was so soft and groomed and he was such a sweetheart!

I'll probably say husky, but that's kinda the only breed I've had fun with since i own one. German shepherd are really appealing and also "Shiloh" Shepherds looks really nice. My type is mostly any big dog that looks more like a wolf. So like, bug, fluffy, long tail, pointy ears, long muzzle, ...
I've only ever been with my husky and I'm kinda curious to what I'd be like with other dog breeds

I guess any dog big enough would do...the only dog i've been with was a german shepherd and I was surprised how big he was. I never would have picked a g shep either, they look like cops to me lmao!

but I would LOVE to try a chow chow, or a tibetan mastiff? idk if I could handle that tbf... basenjis and akitas are also really cute. Dingos are actually the cutest but thats a real danger lmaooo

I have a preference for big and tall dogs. I fell in love with a st-bernard and he made me discover a lot of things, but one day I would get one just for me

I'm a big fan of the fluffier breeds but from my experience as a kid they shed allot. I grew up around labs and Bassett Hounds. And some shitzu's but I hate tiny dogs like that.

I'm a big fan of the fluffier breeds but from my experience as a kid they shed allot. I grew up around labs and Bassett Hounds. And some shitzu's but I hate tiny dogs like that.
Same, i hate small dogs too. Also i own a Siberian Husky and he doesn't shed as much as other ones I've seen.

Gotta go with german shepherds. Such a beautiful breed. Huskies and belgian malinois are a close second though.

Back