What kind of dogs do you like?

i'm very picky when it comes to dogs, honestly.

My favorite are malinois, dutch shepherds.

I also love GSD, Doberman, beauceron, rotties, pitbulls...

i'm very picky when it comes to dogs, honestly.

My favorite are malinois, dutch shepherds.

I also love GSD, Doberman, beauceron, rotties, pitbulls...
Iam not so much picky, it's just that I know if there is chemistry between us. And if theres is that feeling, welll, I know there will be a relationship happening any time soon,

I love pitbulls! They are super cute and massive. Their muscles make them super strong and having one fill you is the best feeling imo
Also love pitties I took my gsd girl to my friends and he has a male pit and while they had fun Lucky got lucky. His knot was one of the biggest I've ever seen on a pit

I don't have sex with them myself but I do love watching a cute German Shepherd and a woman. Wanna give my German Shepherds a chance to lose their virginities someday lol

I always had shep mutts which were so sweet. Not crazy big cocks, but definitely delicious. My second favorite to think about are Pitbulls because they sleep all day and have thick nutsacks. Would love to arrange something where I was my neighbor's pitbull's bitch without anyone knowing. My favorite dog to think about are Dachshunds. Ive seen a few vids where they have I assume 8-9" cocks. I'd love to play videogames laying down, with a fat dog cock pulsing in me. I'd love to choke around weiner dog's, well, weiner. They tend to act like pitbulls too, lazy and friendly

Back