What kind of dogs do you like?

Big ones! LOL and I mean body size. I'm small and feeling the weight of a big dog on my back is amazing to me.

A Handsome Boxer…🐶…One in particular...Sooo very sweet. He takes sooo good care of mee every time we r together. It’s like he wants to please me as much as I hope I can do 4 him🥰💋I find myself fixing my hair an worried about how I look b4 I see him. Butterflies too🥰

Last edited:
tu as l’air amoureuse j’ai eu un boxer quand j’etais enfant je pense qu il t’aurait plut il était doux et tres affectueux
Yes …. I think it’s like…. Real luv 4 him. His owner now knows my feelings..an agrees for me to watch him as often as we can…so the relationship can grow!!🥰🥰

Short haired XL breeds sum it up well for me. Mastiffs, danes, etc. Its nice being intimate with a dog that size.. getting between her legs or feeling her weight on top. I do like the looks of most short haired large breeds too and some breeds in particular like dobies and weimaraners have incredibly sexy body lines. But I do so love how the XL short haired girls can't hide anything... always on display

I like lots of types but my fav is Short haired, Medium to big dogs.
Pitbulls
Rottweilers
Anyway the most important thing is that they are horny and active.

All dogs <3 although I will say I do love some more than others. Not as attached to small breeds compared to larger ones.

My ultimate type of dog are big fluffy and drolly dogs..like a great pyrenees or a saint Bernard

All dogs are good boys
But to a personal preference i like huskies, A while back i had a pair i would see quite frequently and while they were the typical Hectic huskies, Tantrums or screaming etc they were still very good boys who gave the best of snuggles

Back