What kind of animal did you lose your virginity to?

What animal species did you lose your virginity to?

• Human

Votes: 194 26.8%
  • Dog

Votes: 319 44.0%
  • Horse (or other equine)

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • Pig (Boar or sow) (Swine)

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • Cow or bull (Bovine)

Votes: 18 2.5%
  • Goat

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Sheep

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Llama, alpaca or camel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other species (dolphin, deer, ostrich, elephant, etc.)

Votes: 13 1.8%
  • I have not lost my virginity yet

Votes: 88 12.1%

• Total voters
Sadly I had my first 'full' sexual experience with a human. That said after my first 'full' experience with an equine my life changed forever. I've done the human marriage and children thing only to find it disappointing and unfulfilling. Equines are my life and my world these days and human females fall short of their ecstasy and 'glory'...

A male German Shepherd with a St. Bernard right behind him
mine was a male black lab/rottweiler mix. I wanted to stop it but a friend coached me through getting the knot in me. it was the most painful and pleasurable experience of my life. He came a lot and when we became unstuck my friend licked up the cum dripping from my ass. :devilish:

This is a poll based on a poll from the old Zooville (a lost thread). Humans are a species of animal in this poll.

The reason people can change their votes in the poll is so that people who chose "I have not lost my virginity yet" can change it when they lose their virginity (to a human, dog, etc.)
I know it might sound weird but, did someone really lose virginity to a dog? Or any animal?

mine was a male black lab/rottweiler mix. I wanted to stop it but a friend coached me through getting the knot in me. it was the most painful and pleasurable experience of my life. He came a lot and when we became unstuck my friend licked up the cum dripping from my ass. :devilish:
Hey, stay out of my wet dreams...LMFAO:devilish: and if there's ever a round two hit me up!

I'm more zooish in that I get my pleasure from seeing females submit to my animals rather than having sex with them myself. However, I did once get to take a girl's virginity and my dog was the second cock to ever go inside her, so hopefully that set her on the right path 🙂. Still hoping to see her on here one day as we unfortunately lost touch over the years

Divorced school teacher neighbor's Black Lab/Rottweiler mix. He took me by surprise when I skinny dipped in her pool while she was on a cruise. I was supposed to take care of her dog. Well, he wound up taking care of me ..... daily until she returned. He was not a novice to mounting female humans. So I'm pretty sure that he had been doing her for quite some time.

With a human when I was 19.

But with a non-human animal, I was in my 20’s and it was with my own malamute mix.

My partner at the time had an old friend over and we were all drinking together. I don’t really remember the specifics but I was annoyed with them and went to bed early.

I was horny and started playing on my own. The dog was asleep on the floor at first but then suddenly he was on the bed with me and excited and seeming really interested in what I was doing. Him and I hadn’t been completely platonic at this point 😈 but we had never gotten anywhere close to proper sex yet. (And he wasn’t the only animal I had fooled around with either by this point, but again never proper sex).

He couldn’t get enough of tasting me and was getting really worked up. I couldn’t believe how into it he was. To cut the story a little short, I end up with only a few strokes in me before he kind of got freaked a bit and backed off. Which was alright with me cuz I had finally fulfilled a long time wish of having sex with a dog and it was more than enough to get off that night.

My boyfriend took me first twice before i let Chamo mount me.
But I can say that playing games with Chamo at the same time as my boyfriend led me to give in to my boyfriend.
Chamo licked me first in the privacy of my house while i was playing with my boyfriend outside the house

Back