What kind of animal did you lose your virginity to?

What animal species did you lose your virginity to?

• Human

Votes: 194 26.8%
  • Dog

Votes: 319 44.1%
  • Horse (or other equine)

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • Pig (Boar or sow) (Swine)

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • Cow or bull (Bovine)

Votes: 18 2.5%
  • Goat

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Sheep

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Llama, alpaca or camel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other species (dolphin, deer, ostrich, elephant, etc.)

Votes: 13 1.8%
  • I have not lost my virginity yet

Votes: 87 12.0%

• Total voters

Zoo50

Citizen of Zooville
This is a poll based on a poll from the old Zooville (a lost thread). Humans are a species of animal in this poll.

The reason people can change their votes in the poll is so that people who chose "I have not lost my virginity yet" can change it when they lose their virginity (to a human, dog, etc.)

Last edited:
My handsome boy Chase (Golden Retriever purebred) kinda was a rapey boy and attacked me getting out of the shower at like 13-14 , been addicted since. First time tho i swore he ruined my intestines and i thought j wasnt going to poop for week... 2 weeks later i had to get down on my knees again.. i had to feel it.. and since then ive had approximately 5 or 6 zoo partners. Dogs on the street can smell it on me and always run up to me and give me kisses and jump into my arms , even if they arnt known for such things... its just meant to be.. looking to hook up with a piggy for one of those 30 minute long orgasms with cum that is sticky like cement.. also would love to suck off a horse or be tied down and forced to take its member.. otherwise im super small and without wliminating movement is unlikely..

I lost mine to a human. I don't regret that a human was my first, but now I know I can't really go back. Nonhumans are just so much better, especially mares.?

I'm still a virgin turning 29 this month. R.I.P

Last edited by a moderator:
Back