What kind of animal did you lose your virginity to?

What animal species did you lose your virginity to?

• Human

Votes: 194 26.8%
  • Dog

Votes: 319 44.0%
  • Horse (or other equine)

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • Pig (Boar or sow) (Swine)

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • Cow or bull (Bovine)

Votes: 18 2.5%
  • Goat

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Sheep

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Llama, alpaca or camel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other species (dolphin, deer, ostrich, elephant, etc.)

Votes: 13 1.8%
  • I have not lost my virginity yet

Votes: 88 12.1%

• Total voters
Girl, I challenged myself that it would be a human for the first time, kinda to prove myself that I'm in control of the "inner beast". Now I regret it!! So much I've lost...

I lost my anal virginity to a male dog. I bit off more than I could chew with the family guard dog in the middle of the night. He pinned me and tied with me, I consented by showing my rear btw, that said I couldn't get away from him until he was finished. He had a really strong grip. (And people want to argue animals can't consent, lol. I was the one that got pinned and taken... every time.) To give a better image, he was well muscled from constant digging and running and he was a short furred light brown mutt of medium size. He humped really hard and fast while nearly pulling me into him. He would leave scratches on my inner thighs through denim every time he mated me. Plus I was his first as well and he had definitely been in the family for a few years by then with no other dog to mate and no way out of the yard. My favorite part was when he would drool on my back and shoulders, especially if he decided to just lay on me after he tied. He was such a good boy.

i lost my virginity with a human girl. But with animals my first sexual experience was with a male German shepherd (I only suck him).
Lost my animal virginity with a mare when 1 was 17 years old. One of the best moments of my life!

This might sound stupid but I wasn't sure how to take the term virginity, my ass was claimed by a dog, but the first animal I orgasmed inside of was a bull. My first sexual experience though was a human female, but penetration was not involved.

A bit of a idd question because if you consider human a animal than I lost my virginity to a human but as far as losing my animal cherry then that went to a dog
A bit of a idd question because if you consider human a animal than I lost my virginity to a human but as far as losing my animal cherry then that went to a dog

The same for me

Depends on if it's penetrative sex or not, because I messed around with humans a bit when I was younger, just not penetration.

I found it and I understand why now. I am very sorry for your loss. My love was taken from me too. He was killed to spite me. I cannot even imagine the pain of witnessing it...
I don't share my story anymore simply because too many people ask. It's just exhausting is all. LOL

I honestly can't quite remember. It may have been the same day. I do remember scrubbing the shit out of my dick before going to the girlfriends house. So it must not have been her. Just a couple weeks after that I quite cleaning up to go see her so she was getting sheep pussy juices inside her. Got some weird looks when she wanted gave me a blowjob. I wouldn't suggest it to anyone that's married but it was great for me.

Back