What is your religious/irreligious affiliation?

What is your religious/irreligious affiliation?

• Judaism

Votes: 9 1.1%
  • Christianity

Votes: 167 20.3%
  • Islamic

Votes: 9 1.1%
  • Hindu

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • Pagan/wiccian/ancient religion

Votes: 73 8.9%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 167 20.3%
  • Atheist

Votes: 296 36.1%
  • Other

Votes: 86 10.5%

• Total voters

Pillar

Prized Citizen of ZV
Just be careful you don't open it so far your brains fall out - An all-too-common occurrence amongst the religious types, I've noticed.
That's kinda the point? It's meant to make your brain mush... But enough of that, I won't derail the thread.

Zalanthe

Citizen of Zooville
The way I see it, humanity are the true gods. Albeit less of the Zoroastrian/Abrahamic variety, and more of the traditional variety, aka a big mess.

Pillar

Prized Citizen of ZV
The way I see it, humanity are the true gods. Albeit less of the Zoroastrian/Abrahamic variety, and more of the traditional variety, aka a big mess.
Humans? Gods? Make godlike to the insects, but having so kind of intelligence doesn't make someone a god or a goddess...

Cajlatsa

Citizen of Zooville
I favor Hare Khrisna - They are so noisy that "it" bumps all of my rational thought on the benefit of human kind's religions 😊

Last edited:

Xxjojos87xX

Tourist
Well in my ID and in general say that iam Christian but I never stop to ask myself if god exist or not .......well if it doest exist i would like to have a word with him .......i dont go to church or follow the bible because i believe the church is a joke and rhe bible is a book that made from people i dont belle e that it's the words of a god especially when they say that god loves their creation ....if they love them so much why they criticize then or put shame in so many things?

Pillar

Prized Citizen of ZV
Well in my ID and in general say that iam Christian but I never stop to ask myself if god exist or not .......well if it doest exist i would like to have a word with him .......i dont go to church or follow the bible because i believe the church is a joke and rhe bible is a book that made from people i dont belle e that it's the words of a god especially when they say that god loves their creation ....if they love them so much why they criticize then or put shame in so many things?
According to this same bible we "deserve" the shame because so many of us disobey. Within the theology, Obedience is more valuable than your life, my life, or anything that could possibly exist.

Axis-deer

Citizen of Zooville
I believe there might be a God. And if there is, he is nothing more than the equivalent of a child with an ant farm and a magnifying glass. That said I had to go with Agnostic.

Axis-deer

Citizen of Zooville
What makes you say that? :LOL:
Well, number 1 is that any time it looks like I may start to get ahead in life, it seems that there is some unseen force with a giant boot that kicks me in the ass.

Number 2, I don't know how any GOD like being could allow animals to be eaten alive and such as is seen A LOT in the wild.

Pillar

Prized Citizen of ZV
Well, number 1 is that any time it looks like I may start to get ahead in life, it seems that there is some unseen force with a giant boot that kicks me in the ass.

Number 2, I don't know how any GOD like being could allow animals to be eaten alive and such as is seen A LOT in the wild.
We gotta know our place on the totem pole, don't you know?

Pillar

Prized Citizen of ZV
Yeah, that is exactly. Any time one starts to rise above their given placement in life, wham!
This is more gnostic than agnostic.

Nonetheless I hate to tell you this, but if there is a god, he or she is going to do whatever the hell he or she wants to do, and that's that.