• Feburary 1st Update on the Zoo Community & Status of Zooville.org. Click Here!

What is your political affiliation? (US politics)

What is your political affiliation? (US politics)

• Republican

Votes: 135 24.2%
  • Democrat

Votes: 191 34.3%
  • Independent Voter

Votes: 174 31.2%
  • Non-voter / Objector

Votes: 57 10.2%

• Total voters

Memprys

Tourist
I'm a registered Republican, but I vote across party lines. I consider myself a conservative because I believe Jefferson's dictum that the government which governs least, governs best. Unlike contemporary "conservatives", however, I believe that this means the government should butt out of sexual practices, marijuana use, and any kind of "moral legislation."

puppyboy88

Zooville Settler
I'm a registered Republican, but I vote across party lines. I consider myself a conservative because I believe Jefferson's dictum that the government which governs least, governs best. Unlike contemporary "conservatives", however, I believe that this means the government should butt out of sexual practices, marijuana use, and any kind of "moral legislation."
A frickin' men!!! No victim no crime. God will judge us if we did something "wrong".

Voted democratic past two elections, because there's no party for "my country regularly indulges in what would be considered human rights abuses in other countries, but are par for the course here because wE'rE tHe MoSt DeVeLoPeD"

Savi

Tourist
As a member of the LGBTQ community, I find the entire right political wing incredibly hostile to my existence so I can't in good faith support anything Republican, even if I agree with fiscal conservatism. And while I'm also not wholly supportive of the left wing of politics (there's a lot of cancel culture going on that I frankly don't think is necessary) I do find the majority of their values align with mine so I'd say I'm probably Democrat...? That being said, the American political binary is odd and divisive.