What does being knotted feel like?

I have lost track of the amount of times and canines who have had the pleasure of being knotted up my butt. I have tried all three positions and the most pleasurable would have to be the missonary position plus many times I spontaneously climaxed without even touching myself. Smallest was some mixed breed and up to a St Bernard and he made the eyes water and I could not wait for him to finish as by the time he had matured it became very uncomfortable to very painfull.

This thread amazes me at the number of men posting and the lack of women. Well from a woman's viewpoint here goes.

First for me it's different in each of the 3 positions. My favorite is Missionary then doggie, then riding on top. I'm not a fan of riding on top because it's just not a good position if you ask me. I've never had the knot in me while riding and if the dog is eager and wants to move around this position just doesn't work well for me. Doggie is the natural position for the dog and the problem here is that they often bounce themselves off and have to get lined up again, and once they're in and going you need to hold onto them to keep them in position. It makes it harder to rub the parts of me to help myself get off while being tied in Doggie so I like Missionary best.
The missionary position gives me the most clitoral stimulation. But in this position the dogs fur rubs lightly against your tits and nipples like a feather and adds stimulation. That's another benefit of the Missionary position. Most of the time I'm edging closer to orgasm up until the tie. Then the sensation of his hard knot's inward pressure, the throbbing, and the feel of his little squirts filling you and the heat of his sperm all at the same time combine many times and cause me to have an orgasm, and if not then I am so close that I start rubbing my clit which by the way is pushed a bit outward from the pressure of the knot and plenty sensitive so rubbing it only takes a minute or two before I have an orgasm. Now I'm one of the lucky ones as I understand it because I'm multi-orgasmic and a lot of times if I keep rubbing my clit another orgasm will happen.
But what does the knot feel like - well you have to take into account all that is going on when the knot is inside you. If I was trying to isolate just the knot ok it fills you full but you see there is more than that because it is pulsating, throbbing, it feels warm, the dog is shooting his sperm inside you and you feel that, and his sperm is much hotter than that of a man. As the dog nears the end of his climax he seems to get a little smaller and he isn't spurting as much or spurting as hard and the dog often starts moving so he can come out. Then bloop and you're leaking his sperm and he is licking away at your pussy. Which by the way is very hot and satisfying too.
I guess that is about it for the way a knot feels to me. But the one thing I have to say is that it's absolutely wonderful and I love it.
I appreciate your detailed response of the knotting. As an observer, I get really excited when she is in the missionary position. I can see the hot-blooded expression on her face. I've seen quite a few encounters where the lady is looking up at the dog with love in her eyes. Also, it's really hot when she wraps her legs around the dog and thrusts her hips up in the air.

Like he's filling your whole body and you're both connected and as one. I love feeling his after spurts as well throughout

I'm unfortunately very allergic to the birth control pill so this is the only way for me to feel flesh contact in there without risk, and he really did make contact with all of me lol

Its very difficult to describe, but for me its easily one of the best feelings in the world, from the actual physical pleasure of being filled so completely, to the psychological (not sure thats the right word for what I mean, but meh) of being locked in as his bitch, and taking his seed inside me. I love it when after knotting they sometimes move around, and any little movement for me can send me into another orgasm. Because of how smol I am as well, most of the time I can feel the bulge in my tummy and I love the feeling

So the pleasure you derive from it is more of a relationship with a man. On balance I don't know how good this thing is imho
in addition a man if aware of this "appearance" could lose interest feeling depreciated. :unsure:

I deduce that it is a one-way street

The missionary position gives me the most clitoral stimulation. But in this position the dogs fur rubs lightly against your tits and nipples like a feather and adds stimulation. That's another benefit of the Missionary position. Most of the time I'm edging closer to orgasm up until the tie. Then the sensation of his hard knot's inward pressure, the throbbing, and the feel of his little squirts filling you and the heat of his sperm all at the same time combine many times and cause me to have an orgasm, and if not then I am so close that I start rubbing my clit which by the way is pushed a bit outward from the pressure of the knot and plenty sensitive so rubbing it only takes a minute or two before I have an orgasm. Now I'm one of the lucky ones as I understand it because I'm multi-orgasmic and a lot of times if I keep rubbing my clit another orgasm will happen.
But what does the knot feel like - well you have to take into account all that is going on when the knot is inside you. If I was trying to isolate just the knot ok it fills you full but you see there is more than that because it is pulsating, throbbing, it feels warm, the dog is shooting his sperm inside you and you feel that, and his sperm is much hotter than that of a man. As the dog nears the end of his climax he seems to get a little smaller and he isn't spurting as much or spurting as hard and the dog often starts moving so he can come out. Then bloop and you're leaking his sperm and he is licking away at your pussy. Which by the way is very hot and satisfying too.
I guess that is about it for the way a knot feels to me. But the one thing I have to say is that it's absolutely wonderful and I love it.

I love detailed descriptions like these, that put me into a woman's mind and body, wishing I could know first hand and experience this too like they do. But I'll have to settle on hoping to watch that enjoyment on someone's face one day. When I was first told about this on a phone call, it was interesting, but then finding a forum later and getting these type of descriptions locked the fantasy in my head and my admiration for the active women that have experienced it, and even just curious. Thank you for sharing.

I love detailed descriptions like these, that put me into a woman's mind and body, wishing I could know first hand and experience this too like they do. But I'll have to settle on hoping to watch that enjoyment on someone's face one day. When I was first told about this on a phone call, it was interesting, but then finding a forum later and getting these type of descriptions locked the fantasy in my head and my admiration for the active women that have experienced it, and even just curious. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks so much. I tried to describe the feelings as accurately as I possibly could and my hope was to relate those feelings for others full understanding. I'm so glad that my description met with your satisfaction.

Thanks so much. I tried to describe the feelings as accurately as I possibly could and my hope was to relate those feelings for others full understanding. I'm so glad that my description met with your satisfaction.
I've heard much of it before, and using that knowledge have had some fun online conversations with other curious women describing "what I've been told." But the real stories, though similar, never get boring, and never stops teasing that place in the back of my mind that got triggered years ago that made this a fantasy, as well as the women involved. It's not meant to objectify, more honor and, to a point, want to protect that persons secret. :)

I've heard much of it before, and using that knowledge have had some fun online conversations with other curious women describing "what I've been told." But the real stories, though similar, never get boring, and never stops teasing that place in the back of my mind that got triggered years ago that made this a fantasy, as well as the women involved. It's not meant to objectify, more honor and, to a point, want to protect that persons secret. :)
I fully understand your point. It's something I've been asked about many times but this was the first time I ever wrote it down. I'm glad my description was good enough for you to understand what it feels like. Thanks again

This thread amazes me at the number of men posting and the lack of women. Well from a woman's viewpoint here goes.

First for me it's different in each of the 3 positions. My favorite is Missionary then doggie, then riding on top. I'm not a fan of riding on top because it's just not a good position if you ask me. I've never had the knot in me while riding and if the dog is eager and wants to move around this position just doesn't work well for me. Doggie is the natural position for the dog and the problem here is that they often bounce themselves off and have to get lined up again, and once they're in and going you need to hold onto them to keep them in position. It makes it harder to rub the parts of me to help myself get off while being tied in Doggie so I like Missionary best.

Thank you! Just popped up today. Hadn't realized it was posted so long ago. So many times, you know, as a few other men have mentioned here, I've wondered, if I were a woman, how would it... well, you know. (Maybe TMI!).

Anyway, also wanted to chirp in, say that I really appreciate the care you took describing the experience.

So the pleasure you derive from it is more of a relationship with a man. On balance I don't know how good this thing is imho
in addition a man if aware of this "appearance" could lose interest feeling depreciated. :unsure:

I deduce that it is a one-way street
Ahem... *that* would be me. ?

Could anybody describe in details how does it feel when dog cock turns in you on 180 degree(when he moves from the top of you to butt-to-butt position)?
Does your prostate get extra hit and pressure (if you are make of course)?

it is a difficult sensation to describe, especially if you do not have much experience in anal play.
it's sort of like using an inflatable dildo, and sort of not. the primary difference between using an inflatable
sex toy & a dogs knot is, You have NO control over a dogs penis.

lets say you got adventurous and decided to push the un-inflated sex toy into your anus, THEN decided to use the hand pump to inflate it while it's inside of you. This is a good analog for what happens with a dogs "Knot" Properly named Bulbous Glandes.
The only real difference between the two, is the dogs cock has a continuous shaft tip to root. and this is going to be VERY noticeable when your
Tied, as the Dildo has no such anchoring point.

In a nutshell, it's like someone inflated a ball inside of you, and it's large enough that you cannot easily use your abdominal muscles to "push it out".
Now, add the fact it has an anchor point that moves. now you can imagine that the "knot" and your "anus" becomes something like a "balljoint",
where either side moves in a lever like relationship. (IE: dog lowers his haunches/Dog cock INSIDE you moved "Upwards") this same motion applies to the left/right motion.

I learned from experience that you can "Break the tie", but it does take a bit of bravery because your Not used to "passing" something quite that thick.
and the sensation of doing so, can be both scary & exhilarating at the same time.

No one ever forgets their First Knotting/tie.
Do u think that prepping ur butthole through stretching with an inflatable butt plug right before having anal sex with a dog could be enough to eliminate most of the pain of getting knotted? Or maybe stretching with an inflatable Dildo, or both?

Well I got so hard and the way you explained it was so thorough that I imagined it. I bet that is one of the sexiest sights to see. Damn!

My first real tie was late in my life. (We’re not so flexible as we age!). He was a beautiful (and beautifully trained) black lab! While it was a bit painful, it wasn’t that uncomfortable in the heat of the moment! My first impression that lasts with me to this day, was the realization that i was Totally Dominated by an animal! who’s only purpose was to make puppies the best way he knows how! I was capable of going NOWHERE until he was Finished with me!
An INCREDIBLE sensation!
Yes, I felt his hot cum spurts but that was only something I really considered afterwards when he fell out of me.

OMG! I loved that guy! And, we’ve All got it right —
You ALWAYS remember your First !!

Honestly, I've been knotted only once by my shepherd and I did not really feel the knot:LOL:
I think that's just because I am pretty much used to taking a lot more of volume than just an average knot. I am not loose, actually I am pretty tight and small but my "stretchability" seems to be quite good.

I guess the knot just felt normal to me.

Could anybody describe in details how does it feel when dog cock turns in you on 180 degree(when he moves from the top of you to butt-to-butt position)?
Hey, please, does anybody have a such experience?))

It doesn't work that way. The dog's knot isn't perfectly round and neither are you. His knot will rotate until ts long axis aligns with the vertical gap between your thigh muscles and will "lock in" at that position.

Last edited:
My first knot was not quite a fun time. Didn't quite get the boy's knot in far enough and he ended up tying with my anus and not deep enough in the rectum. Now it didn't hurt as I had prepped and was capable of taking his knot, but it certainly was intense to say the least. Eventually it got too much for me and had to pop his knot out. Wasn't blacking out or anything, however I was done for a while.

His 2nd knot was amazing. Got in just right and tied. His knot pressing against my prostate and I could feel each time he ejaculated. I was in ecstacy and it left me stupified for a while after. Was hooked.

It doesn't work that way. The dog's knot isn't perfectly round and neither are you. His knot will rotate until ts long axis aligns with the vertical gap between your thigh muscles and will "lock in" at that position.
Well, ok. I thought dogs dick is rotating 180 degree when he turns butt to butt position.

But how does it feel?

Back