What does being knotted feel like?

This thread amazes me at the number of men posting and the lack of women. Well from a woman's viewpoint here goes.

First for me it's different in each of the 3 positions. My favorite is Missionary then doggie, then riding on top. I'm not a fan of riding on top because it's just not a good position if you ask me. I've never had the knot in me while riding and if the dog is eager and wants to move around this position just doesn't work well for me. Doggie is the natural position for the dog and the problem here is that they often bounce themselves off and have to get lined up again, and once they're in and going you need to hold onto them to keep them in position. It makes it harder to rub the parts of me to help myself get off while being tied in Doggie so I like Missionary best.
The missionary position gives me the most clitoral stimulation. But in this position the dogs fur rubs lightly against your tits and nipples like a feather and adds stimulation. That's another benefit of the Missionary position. Most of the time I'm edging closer to orgasm up until the tie. Then the sensation of his hard knot's inward pressure, the throbbing, and the feel of his little squirts filling you and the heat of his sperm all at the same time combine many times and cause me to have an orgasm, and if not then I am so close that I start rubbing my clit which by the way is pushed a bit outward from the pressure of the knot and plenty sensitive so rubbing it only takes a minute or two before I have an orgasm. Now I'm one of the lucky ones as I understand it because I'm multi-orgasmic and a lot of times if I keep rubbing my clit another orgasm will happen.
But what does the knot feel like - well you have to take into account all that is going on when the knot is inside you. If I was trying to isolate just the knot ok it fills you full but you see there is more than that because it is pulsating, throbbing, it feels warm, the dog is shooting his sperm inside you and you feel that, and his sperm is much hotter than that of a man. As the dog nears the end of his climax he seems to get a little smaller and he isn't spurting as much or spurting as hard and the dog often starts moving so he can come out. Then bloop and you're leaking his sperm and he is licking away at your pussy. Which by the way is very hot and satisfying too.
I guess that is about it for the way a knot feels to me. But the one thing I have to say is that it's absolutely wonderful and I love it.

This thread amazes me at the number of men posting and the lack of women. Well from a woman's viewpoint here goes.

First for me it's different in each of the 3 positions. My favorite is Missionary then doggie, then riding on top. I'm not a fan of riding on top because it's just not a good position if you ask me. I've never had the knot in me while riding and if the dog is eager and wants to move around this position just doesn't work well for me. Doggie is the natural position for the dog and the problem here is that they often bounce themselves off and have to get lined up again, and once they're in and going you need to hold onto them to keep them in position. It makes it harder to rub the parts of me to help myself get off while being tied in Doggie so I like Missionary best.
The missionary position gives me the most clitoral stimulation. But in this position the dogs fur rubs lightly against your tits and nipples like a feather and adds stimulation. That's another benefit of the Missionary position. Most of the time I'm edging closer to orgasm up until the tie. Then the sensation of his hard knot's inward pressure, the throbbing, and the feel of his little squirts filling you and the heat of his sperm all at the same time combine many times and cause me to have an orgasm, and if not then I am so close that I start rubbing my clit which by the way is pushed a bit outward from the pressure of the knot and plenty sensitive so rubbing it only takes a minute or two before I have an orgasm. Now I'm one of the lucky ones as I understand it because I'm multi-orgasmic and a lot of times if I keep rubbing my clit another orgasm will happen.
But what does the knot feel like - well you have to take into account all that is going on when the knot is inside you. If I was trying to isolate just the knot ok it fills you full but you see there is more than that because it is pulsating, throbbing, it feels warm, the dog is shooting his sperm inside you and you feel that, and his sperm is much hotter than that of a man. As the dog nears the end of his climax he seems to get a little smaller and he isn't spurting as much or spurting as hard and the dog often starts moving so he can come out. Then bloop and you're leaking his sperm and he is licking away at your pussy. Which by the way is very hot and satisfying too.
I guess that is about it for the way a knot feels to me. But the one thing I have to say is that it's absolutely wonderful and I love it.
What a great description. Wishing you many more Knotty times. All the best, sexyscot.

Awesome is a word that has been used so much, it has lost its meaning......EXCEPT in this case!! Now I have to sit here until the huge wet spot in my trousers dries!!

Being old school, I had a different perspective, about what I called a perversion regarding sex between a human and an animal. I caught glimpse of a website promoting sex between women and dogs. I was initially very repulsed and disgusted. Who would do such a thing? But I became more fascinated about what it took for a woman, any woman to do that. I searched out more videos and sites and began to become more sexually aroused by a woman being mounted and mated by a dog doing his natural primal business. I prefer the ones where the woman is moaning and realizing she is there only for her dog's pleasure. How she tells him how good it feels and what a good 'boy' he is. I began researching this and found out that a dog cums at least three times in the process of mating, I was a little jealous lol, and how when he knot's it is to hold the female in place until his business is done. Now, I have become addicted to watching a dog fucking, knotting, and cumming inside of a woman. Watching cum oozing down her vagina while he is still fucking her and knotting up. I wondered what a woman felt, with her dogs big cock and huge knot throbbing inside of her, and all of his hot cum shooting inside and down her legs. After reading all of these comments, I get it, I really do. A woman feeling her natural need being satisfied without the bullshit. Feeling that big, pulsating knot throbbing inside of her. I get so aroused watching it. I give kudos to those brave women who suck and fuck their dogs big cock Maybe one day I'll get involved with someone who is into this. Kissing her mouth deeply while she is being mated by her dog's big cock and knot. Thank you all for sharing.

There are no words to describe it really.....first you have the rapid and wild thrusting of the dog which burries his cock hard and fast inside you ....you feel wet and stuffed....your body heats up from the thrusting friction.....for me my cock throbs like mad and sometimes I even cum hands free ......well eventually you feel the thrusting slow and your butt feels stuffed.....I don't know how to describe how it feels but its a constant pull while constantly feeling full especially warm when the dog continuously shots cum inside you.....you feel the pluses of the Knott whole it's trapped inside you.....they are rapid and they don't stop if the dog is still shoting you are still feeling the pulse.....it does hurt.....but the pain quickly turns to pleasure......I would not say there's a time where it's just pain....it's a fusions of both all at the same time but while the Knott swells in your ass it's nothing but divine pleasure.....my words can't describe....they really can't haha

There are whole swathes of things I enjoy but being knotted/tied is so completing for me. I love feeling as though I am totally accepted by him, totally owned and subjected to him. Although, irl, I am dominant, when I am with him I am the sub and it makes me feel completed. I love feeling so full as well, I never break the tie, I always leave that to him.

Imagine its similar to being fucked by a guy with a really big dick. U can feel your fleshy hole stretch to capacity and beyond. Theres a certain bliss, joy, thrill that comes with allowing and witnessing your body, experiencing your body accommodate a massive rod. All your nerve endings in the area firing off, sensing texture, girth, pulses, throbs and the warmth of them inside you...

....I just made myself hard.

Being old school, I had a different perspective, about what I called a perversion regarding sex between a human and an animal. I caught glimpse of a website promoting sex between women and dogs. I was initially very repulsed and disgusted. Who would do such a thing? But I became more fascinated about what it took for a woman, any woman to do that. I searched out more videos and sites and began to become more sexually aroused by a woman being mounted and mated by a dog doing his natural primal business. I prefer the ones where the woman is moaning and realizing she is there only for her dog's pleasure. How she tells him how good it feels and what a good 'boy' he is. I began researching this and found out that a dog cums at least three times in the process of mating, I was a little jealous lol, and how when he knot's it is to hold the female in place until his business is done. Now, I have become addicted to watching a dog fucking, knotting, and cumming inside of a woman. Watching cum oozing down her vagina while he is still fucking her and knotting up. I wondered what a woman felt, with her dogs big cock and huge knot throbbing inside of her, and all of his hot cum shooting inside and down her legs. After reading all of these comments, I get it, I really do. A woman feeling her natural need being satisfied without the bullshit. Feeling that big, pulsating knot throbbing inside of her. I get so aroused watching it. I give kudos to those brave women who suck and fuck their dogs big cock Maybe one day I'll get involved with someone who is into this. Kissing her mouth deeply while she is being mated by her dog's big cock and knot. Thank you all for sharing.

I feel like I had a similar experience with discovering this particular interest. As a female who wonders and would eventually feel what it feels like to be knotted, I feel like this perfectly describes what runs through my head when I watch those videos.

For me the knot feels so wonderful in my ass. The pulsing and pumping of a dogs cock is absolutely unique. As a teenager i let my big irish setter fuck me almost every night, when my parents were asleep. The kick of the risk to get caught was just amazing and when his cock slipped out of my young and tight ass i kept all of his juices inside me. I was 11 when he fucked me first. And he did it until i was 16.

It's the most wonderful thing. Every time is sort of different and so intense. The very first time was scary, I was not really ready for it and I was quite young. I didn't know anything and had no idea it would last so long! He was my first penis too, no guy had ever fucked me, so I had nothing to compare it with. And I ached for days!

I never considered not doing it though, I had no plans to stop as it felt right for me. I felt complete and was very comfortable with the whole thing. The first guy that fucked me was a bit of an anti-climax (pun intended!! :giggle:), there was no comparison and it didn't feel anywhere near as wonderful!

These were such lovely posts to read. I really enjoy hearing about people's experiences and learning from others. I'm very curious and have found a lot of erotic stories, online videos, etc. But what I don't see much of is gritty, real, documentation of an experience of being knotted. I guess thats the nerd in me, I sort of want to interview a woman in the act, ask tons of questions, document the whole thing. Its really quite beautiful, from the physicality of it, to the erotic, sensual and psychological aspects as well. I can't get enough.

:gsd_eyeroll: Since I've answered this question so many times, the same ole response is a bore. I'm gonna get creative with it.

It's akin to a baseball being shoved up your ass:husky_laughing:it really should be considered an extreme sport :gsd_wink:

You can choose to "clench" the knot while he is thrusting or be loose until his knot is large enough to stay in, both can be great. I find it easier to stay knotted if he does not dismount, but again, both have their own appeal. The only real drawback is "poking" if he is at an odd angle, which can cause enough discomfort to call the whole thing off.

Like everyone else has said - its amazing. First time it felt like hell but once you get used to being knotted, there is nothing else like it. He owns you and you become his bitch. Once you have had knot, you never go back.
My first time was kinda though, the dog didn't know how to mount me. He found his mark
Briefly only to pop out my ass the try humping my head. I was so turned on I grabbed his cock and stuck it in my mouth. You began hugging me till the night was in my mouth and he was cuming down the back of my throat. And one for round two later that evening he managed to knot my ass pumping me with cum. He made me his bitch and I loved it

Back