What does being knotted feel like?

This thread amazes me at the number of men posting and the lack of women. Well from a woman's viewpoint here goes.

First for me it's different in each of the 3 positions. My favorite is Missionary then doggie, then riding on top. I'm not a fan of riding on top because it's just not a good position if you ask me. I've never had the knot in me while riding and if the dog is eager and wants to move around this position just doesn't work well for me. Doggie is the natural position for the dog and the problem here is that they often bounce themselves off and have to get lined up again, and once they're in and going you need to hold onto them to keep them in position. It makes it harder to rub the parts of me to help myself get off while being tied in Doggie so I like Missionary best.
The missionary position gives me the most clitoral stimulation. But in this position the dogs fur rubs lightly against your tits and nipples like a feather and adds stimulation. That's another benefit of the Missionary position. Most of the time I'm edging closer to orgasm up until the tie. Then the sensation of his hard knot's inward pressure, the throbbing, and the feel of his little squirts filling you and the heat of his sperm all at the same time combine many times and cause me to have an orgasm, and if not then I am so close that I start rubbing my clit which by the way is pushed a bit outward from the pressure of the knot and plenty sensitive so rubbing it only takes a minute or two before I have an orgasm. Now I'm one of the lucky ones as I understand it because I'm multi-orgasmic and a lot of times if I keep rubbing my clit another orgasm will happen.
But what does the knot feel like - well you have to take into account all that is going on when the knot is inside you. If I was trying to isolate just the knot ok it fills you full but you see there is more than that because it is pulsating, throbbing, it feels warm, the dog is shooting his sperm inside you and you feel that, and his sperm is much hotter than that of a man. As the dog nears the end of his climax he seems to get a little smaller and he isn't spurting as much or spurting as hard and the dog often starts moving so he can come out. Then bloop and you're leaking his sperm and he is licking away at your pussy. Which by the way is very hot and satisfying too.
I guess that is about it for the way a knot feels to me. But the one thing I have to say is that it's absolutely wonderful and I love it.
I know this was posted a long time ago but wow well written.

You need to be aware that if you do jerk the knot out then push it back in over and over as you say that there is a strong possibility that you may do damage to the dog and in some cases it can be a permanent injury. Once they have tied with you they need to be allowed to complete themselves and slip from you naturally.
It all depends on how stretched you are. If your tight and he has a serious tie that requires you to stretch a lot, you can’t truly cause serious damage to both parties.

you can clamp down on him and hold the knot secure as you lean forward to keep pressure on his knot. This will prolong the tie. It’s always best to let him naturally shrink and pull free.

Obviously, tying feels really really good. Something about it makes me feel very very feminine, and makes my mind think, "YES! This totally belongs here!".

And also THIS:
...and his twitching...
This just feels amazing! Feeling it is really sexy.

This thread amazes me at the number of men posting and the lack of women. Well from a woman's viewpoint here goes.

First for me it's different in each of the 3 positions. My favorite is Missionary then doggie, then riding on top. I'm not a fan of riding on top because it's just not a good position if you ask me. I've never had the knot in me while riding and if the dog is eager and wants to move around this position just doesn't work well for me. Doggie is the natural position for the dog and the problem here is that they often bounce themselves off and have to get lined up again, and once they're in and going you need to hold onto them to keep them in position. It makes it harder to rub the parts of me to help myself get off while being tied in Doggie so I like Missionary best.
The missionary position gives me the most clitoral stimulation. But in this position the dogs fur rubs lightly against your tits and nipples like a feather and adds stimulation. That's another benefit of the Missionary position. Most of the time I'm edging closer to orgasm up until the tie. Then the sensation of his hard knot's inward pressure, the throbbing, and the feel of his little squirts filling you and the heat of his sperm all at the same time combine many times and cause me to have an orgasm, and if not then I am so close that I start rubbing my clit which by the way is pushed a bit outward from the pressure of the knot and plenty sensitive so rubbing it only takes a minute or two before I have an orgasm. Now I'm one of the lucky ones as I understand it because I'm multi-orgasmic and a lot of times if I keep rubbing my clit another orgasm will happen.
But what does the knot feel like - well you have to take into account all that is going on when the knot is inside you. If I was trying to isolate just the knot ok it fills you full but you see there is more than that because it is pulsating, throbbing, it feels warm, the dog is shooting his sperm inside you and you feel that, and his sperm is much hotter than that of a man. As the dog nears the end of his climax he seems to get a little smaller and he isn't spurting as much or spurting as hard and the dog often starts moving so he can come out. Then bloop and you're leaking his sperm and he is licking away at your pussy. Which by the way is very hot and satisfying too.
I guess that is about it for the way a knot feels to me. But the one thing I have to say is that it's absolutely wonderful and I love it.
Wow I absolutely love the detail and way you went into depth explaining things especially since I'm extremely new to all of this so thank you

I love detailed descriptions like these, that put me into a woman's mind and body, wishing I could know first hand and experience this too like they do. But I'll have to settle on hoping to watch that enjoyment on someone's face one day. When I was first told about this on a phone call, it was interesting, but then finding a forum later and getting these type of descriptions locked the fantasy in my head and my admiration for the active women that have experienced it, and even just curious. Thank you for sharing.
I completely agree 110% in fact sometimes I wish I could beawoman just for a day or 2 just to see what it feels like to have all these different things done

The first thing I felt that was amazing was the difference thickness and the shape. That right there was an amazing feeling by itself. Especially of he gets going and his knot goes in and out of you before it swells up too big. That thing popping in and out of you is a totally different feeling altogether and you get it anywhere else. I just learned the term is called knot fucked. So it's euphoric and it will consume almost all of your senses especially if it your first time and you're not used that taboo feeling. It's a rush. Do it sober

I agree.

For me, the first few times it hurt a little bit, but even then, the first time I was knotted, I couldn't really think straight. Being young & horny has it's benefits.

I felt complete bliss being knotted and filled up. It felt very warm, and when I came, I don't think I've ever come harder than wotj a dog knot buried in me. Over time, as we did it more, he would just grab on to my sides with his paws and sometimes lick the back of my neck. If I turned my head back a little, he would lick my ear, and if I turned more and opened my mouth, he would lick my mouth and tongue. I came even harder like that.
I know how it is because when I have sex with my dog in the doggy position I also turn the spine and the head even before he goes up
so i can kiss him while he starts to penetrate me

when the knot in you swells up, and you realize that until it falls you will not be able to go anywhere and just have to lie down and wait, feeling how it pulsates in you with its warmth (the body temperature of dogs is higher) in you this pressure in the interior and then the knot comes out this sweet sound of a bang (if there are not clear moments, I apologize for the Google translation)

I prefer the missionary position too, for all the reasons mentioned above. It was also the position I was in the first time I was mounted, so that may have something to do with my preference.

It’s feels super intense, almost surreal and fantastic. Eventually.
The first time you knot it’s probably gonna hurt, at least at first. Give it a few tries though and you might get addicted.

There are no words to describe it really.....first you have the rapid and wild thrusting of the dog which burries his cock hard and fast inside you ....you feel wet and stuffed....your body heats up from the thrusting friction.....for me my cock throbs like mad and sometimes I even cum hands free ......well eventually you feel the thrusting slow and your butt feels stuffed.....I don't know how to describe how it feels but its a constant pull while constantly feeling full especially warm when the dog continuously shots cum inside you.....you feel the pluses of the Knott whole it's trapped inside you.....they are rapid and they don't stop if the dog is still shoting you are still feeling the pulse.....it does hurt.....but the pain quickly turns to pleasure......I would not say there's a time where it's just pain....it's a fusions of both all at the same time but while the Knott swells in your ass it's nothing but divine pleasure.....my words can't describe....they really can't haha
Wow....this is a wonderful response and description! Thank you!

fuck, this whole thread has me so wet ? i can't wait for the first time i get knotted!! i keep dreaming about it and waking up with a mess in my panties... ?
lol you’re not the only one! Having a difficult time over here! Thank you everyone for sharing

Back