What Do You Get Annoyed By?

Hot dogs being sold in 6 packs when buns are sold in 8 packs. Now what the fuck am I supposed to do with these extra buns?

Thank-you! Now! Back on topic, you scallywags!!
I got you off topic. Oh, haha haha ha...
Tbh, the whole time i was imagining you in a SchutzStaffle ObersturmBahnFurher uniform. With long, shiny boots and a riding crop. Chasing me from thread to thread and SPANKING me.

Now, getting back on topic is what annoys me.

Websites that open internal links in new tabs, well tabs in general, but seriously, I'm still on your site I don't want another fucking tab.

What the literal fuck????
So I broke down and watched the first 4 episodes. Yeah, terrible. The judge is Harry's daughter, played by the woman who was Bernidette on Big Bang Theory. Dan is dragged out of retirement by her to be the public defender, exact opposite of his original role as prosecutor. The bailiff is this weird attempt to mash Bull and Roz into a single character, and is even less funny than the 3 women from the 2016 Ghostbusters. The prosecutor is this career driven bitch who acts like the various "temp replacements" who were brought in on the original shows for single episodes. The court clerk is I don't even know. There is absolutely no chemistry between the cast, in fact the whole plot is the judge's attempt to hold together a bunch of people who don't want to be there AT ALL.

So I broke down and watched the first 4 episodes. Yeah, terrible. The judge is Harry's daughter, played by the woman who was Bernidette on Big Bang Theory. Dan is dragged out of retirement by her to be the public defender, exact opposite of his original role as prosecutor. The bailiff is this weird attempt to mash Bull and Roz into a single character, and is even less funny than the 3 women from the 2016 Ghostbusters. The prosecutor is this career driven bitch who acts like the various "temp replacements" who were brought in on the original shows for single episodes. The court clerk is I don't even know. There is absolutely no chemistry between the cast, in fact the whole plot is the judge's attempt to hold together a bunch of people who don't want to be there AT ALL.
I simultaneously cried and vomited everywhere reading this.
Thank you for taking one for the team so I didn't need to friend

Back