What Do You Get Annoyed By?

I get seriously annoyed by people who consider learning about or discussing anything with no immediate practical benefit to be a waste of time.
The ones who think that anything needs to somehow be rendered in utility to them to be worthy of their attention. Often the type not to know anything besides what they do every day.

Facial hair, facial hair, facial hair! Good god learn how to shave! Started looking through dating sites today again for the first time in over a year, already out of matches, and 90% instant rejected because of fucking facial.

Facial hair, facial hair, facial hair! Good god learn how to shave! Started looking through dating sites today again for the first time in over a year, already out of matches, and 90% instant rejected because of fucking facial.
I agree …no more said😂

when i try to save a png or jpg image and my browser saves it as a webp.
or when an animation is formatted as a multi-framed png rather than a gif

What really kills me is when I'm really focusing on something and I get Interrupted and have to stop right in the middle of it to do something else. It's hard to get that focus back.

Old people who use their age as an excuse for not "knowing how to" use "modern" technology.

"I'm 80."

And? So you never developed basic reading comprehension skills in those 80 years? Because that's all you need to do. Read the screen and press the buttons that say what you need to do with them. Did you panic and freak out when the first ATM came out? Did the switch from rotary to touch tone phones flumux you? They're exactly the same, press buttons you've read. No one is asking you to program a punch card to tell the phone to send the email, just hit the fucking send button that's been programmed for you.

Old people who use their age as an excuse for not "knowing how to" use "modern" technology.

"I'm 80."

And? So you never developed basic reading comprehension skills in those 80 years? Because that's all you need to do. Read the screen and press the buttons that say what you need to do with them. Did you panic and freak out when the first ATM came out? Did the switch from rotary to touch tone phones flumux you? They're exactly the same, press buttons you've read. No one is asking you to program a punch card to tell the phone to send the email, just hit the fucking send button that's been programmed for you.
I’m not 80….. an feels real intimidating 🤷‍♀️😂

People who take their shoes off and sit with their feet on the chair in drs clinics. Do what you want at home but someones gotta clean the damn chair after you get off it

I get annoyed that everyone is so happy that it's Friday like it's such a good thing. Yeah its the end of the week, i get it but my ass still has to get up and go to work. Saturday is where it's at. Sleep late, dog cuddles, TV all day if I wanna. That's where it's at.

I get annoyed that everyone is so happy that it's Friday like it's such a good thing. Yeah its the end of the week, i get it but my ass still has to get up and go to work. Saturday is where it's at. Sleep late, dog cuddles, TV all day if I wanna. That's where it's at.
Technically the end of work on Friday is where it's at

Back