What Do You Get Annoyed By?

Phonetic spelling. It's completely meaningless if you don't know how the crazy mixed letter phonetic symbols are "supposed" to be pronounced to begin with.

People who don't know what century they're living in and continue doing crap they should have stopped 30 years ago.

No. You don't need to send a fax. Have you heard of the internet?

Why did you only "brung" cash? Get a fucking debit card. This isn't the library in your middle school, we don't have nickle fed copiers.

Last edited:
People who don't know what century they're living in and continue doing crap they should have stopped 30 years ago.

Why did you only "brung" cash? Get a fucking debit card. This isn't the library in your middle school, we don't have nickle fed copiers.
Faxing is very secure….🤭

Morons who will say just anything that comes to mind on any thread they just happen to be on at the moment, regardless of thread topic. Few things on this site irritate me more than that.
U must luv…. get the f**k … from dogs..😂😂😂😂😂

I kidding I of course. 😂🥰

When people put the dollar sign on the wrong side. I know its stupid but it drives me crazy its $10 not 10$
It’s also not totally wrong. The French provinces in Canada place the $ after the digits. France does the same thing when referring to US currency.

There are also many countries all over the world that place their currency symbol after the currency amount, which may contribute to the occasional errant placement of the USD symbol.

I don't know if this makes any sense to anyone but Im annoyed when people treat others badly because they think the other is too used to being treated well all the time.

“Brung”, man? Seems like that word’s carrying a lot of weight for you.

Nearly 6 million Americans are unbanked. They don’t have debit cards or checking accounts. Nearly all businesses still accept (and prefer) cash and there are many who are cash only. I also have several friends that use cash as a way to manage their spending on a night out. When the cash is gone, it’s time to go.

“Brung”, man? Seems like that word’s carrying a lot of weight for you.

Nearly 6 million Americans are unbanked. They don’t have debit cards or checking accounts. Nearly all businesses still accept (and prefer) cash and there are many who are cash only. I also have several friends that use cash as a way to manage their spending on a night out. When the cash is gone, it’s time to go.
Plus cash is a lot safer. Your paper money can't get hacked.

Same with faxes. A lot of businesses prefer that method of sending correspondence. Emails can be hacked and spied on.

It’s also not totally wrong. The French provinces in Canada place the $ after the digits. France does the same thing when referring to US currency.

There are also many countries all over the world that place their currency symbol after the currency amount, which may contribute to the occasional errant placement of the USD symbol.
To be honest it makes more sense to be at the end because we say it as "ten dollars" and not "dollars ten" as how its written. However it still gets me i know its irrational but hey 🤷‍♂️

To be honest it makes more sense to be at the end because we say it as "ten dollars" and not "dollars ten" as how its written. However it still gets me i know its irrational but hey 🤷‍♂️
You know what's really funny? It's rarely used anymore since they just do it like $0.10, but the cents symbol is actually used at the end (if the amount was less than a dollar) Just a funny endnote to the dollar sign discussion.

My stanky ass coworker who you can smell 10 feet away. Dunno if he doesn't bathe, or doesn't wash his clothes, or what. Even his bag he leaves in the break room reeks.

People who go into stores trying to get free boxes to move.

No. We SELL boxes. We're not gonna just give you free "trash" boxes.

No. I'm talking about a discussion of metric adjustable wrenches on a kink thread.
Its my kink and I love it. It tightens my nuts! Just like you cream yourself screaming about "Der Rules"

Even if it was off topic, to YOU, your rules fetish makes you blow your stack as if it was cp and bring it up all over the forum.

Need a n00b to show you the ignore button?
No. I'm talking about a discussion of metric adjustable wrenches on a kink thread.

Back