What Do You Get Annoyed By?

The amount of '' ''Would you ...?'' threads? '' created by lurkers and tourists
Are those better or worse than the "Has anyone ever...?" threads?

Every time I see one of those I want to go in and say something along the lines of, "No, that's a genuinely unique idea. Nobody in the history of zoophilia has ever had sex with a horse."

When I inevitably end up stuck walking behind someone walking at the same pace as a turtle in a hallway
It's nice you have all the time in the world buddy... but I don't!
People who just stand and ride escalators.
They're not fucking amusement park rides! There's no animated pirates or singing chipmunks! They move to accelerate your traversal of the distance!

I get annoyed when people say that learning more about something takes the wonder out of it.
That's completely nonsensical - studying a mystery often reveals that the truth was more wondrous than you could have imagined, and always produces several new wonders to be explored thereafter.

When new to a forum, peeps wanna know yer zoo bussiness in dms, thank fuck the interest has died off,

I get annoyed when people think that the ultimate goal in life is to have sex, and anybody who pursues things besides sleeping around with a bunch of people is just wasting their time. That is a very shallow existence.

Cleaning up the messes my associates leave me. Just because I'm the supervisor doesn't mean I want to be putting out fires on a daily basis.

I get annoyed when people think that the ultimate goal in life is to have sex, and anybody who pursues things besides sleeping around with a bunch of people is just wasting their time. That is a very shallow existence.
FYI lots of people who claim this are alsonthe biggest hypocrites when it comes to this...

"Good" guys referring to "bad" guys by whatever "lord" or other title they've given themselves. It makes no sense, lord is a title of fear and subservience to honor your betters, why would you possibly honor someone you're in opposition to? Did the American founding fathers continue to call King George "majesty" or "highness" once they'd declared independence?

People who come into my work "needing" me to "help" them order something they should be doing online themselves. The computer I'm "helping" them on is literally our website. Do it your fucking self then come in and pick them up when they're done.

Do you walk into an Amazon fulfillment warehouse expecting them to help you place an order? No, you fucking do it yourself.

People who can't read:
Out of order sign = "Oh, is this broken?!" "Are you sure I can't use it?!" "How am I supposed to blah blah blah"

Ticket that says "please hand this ticket and the cake you want decorated to a bakery colleague"
Some people just don't and then wonder why there is no cake ready for them a week later. Some even get angry at us for being "beyond incompetent" 🤣

People who can't read:
Out of order sign = "Oh, is this broken?!" "Are you sure I can't use it?!" "How am I supposed to blah blah blah"

Ticket that says "please hand this ticket and the cake you want decorated to a bakery colleague"
Some people just don't and then wonder why there is no cake ready for them a week later. Some even get angry at us for being "beyond incompetent" 🤣
What were you saying?😂

People who can't read:

Over a decade ago I worked in a grocery store. There was one of the Coinmach change counting machines in the front. It never failed, every time it was full and not accepting change some idiot would dump their change in and randomly start punching things on the touch screen, completely ignoring that the screen said "this machine full, not accepting change, press here for other available service", then come bitching to us " Why won't it take my changed?!".

Read the fucking thing instead of randomly hitting shit!

Back