What Do You Get Annoyed By?

People using a wet spoon to put things like sugar in a cup of tea or something. There were forever coffee lumps in the sugar when I still lived with my parents even after I pleadd with everyone repeatedly to use the spoon I put in the pot for sugar and just sugar. Thankfully moving into a friend's house made things a bit better in that regard, nobody in the house drinking coffee so the lumps at least didn't affect the taste. Still really irked me, though.
It's hard to tolerate that.

Guess I'm glad there are very few fireworks based festivities around here. Even around the two we tend to do people aren't that excessive, I don't think.

All the better because I've always handled loud noises worse than most of the animals I've lived around.

I can't be the only one who cringes every time a character in a video game jams their sword into the ground as part of their victory pose. No swordsman in their right mind would damage their blade by doing that!

I think someone mentioned this already, however...

People who use the teaspoon that's been left in the sugar bowl to then stir their tea / coffee. This action will likely stop you from being invited to my house again.

Worse - people who, having stirred their tea / coffee with the spoon from the sugar bowl, then put the wet spoon back in the bowl. This action will result in you being invited to stop breathing my oxygen, possibly permanently.

I think someone mentioned this already, however...

People who use the teaspoon that's been left in the sugar bowl to then stir their tea / coffee. This action will likely stop you from being invited to my house again.

Worse - people who, having stirred their tea / coffee with the spoon from the sugar bowl, then put the wet spoon back in the bowl. This action will result in you being invited to stop breathing my oxygen, possibly permanently.
Wow. Tough life… I can only imagine how many other things irritate people like you…

Loud and obnoxious people who come into the club I work at. I know it comes with the job, but some of them are just insufferable. Especially when they get too touchy. Thankfully we have two awesome bouncers that look after us :)

At the moment too much to list, let's just say that I'm not amused with the quality of automotive parts at the moment and leave it at that 🤬

Add to that ones who don't stop at stop lights/signs. Bikes must obey the same traffic laws as cars.
Which is why I feel no sympathy for bikers who get hit or run over by other cars or trucks. If they choose to be in the road, then whatever happens to them as a result is not the drivers fault.

That people are soooo closed minded about sexuality in my country - Poland - generally my country sucks :D (nice landscapes tho), tons of religious fanatics, main politic party is fucked up, they are using religion to gain votes and force their point of view.

The refusal of anime dub companies to translate text. And a subtitle line across the bottom of the screen is not translating it. It's really not that hard to edit the raw video files that the japanese studio should be providing to the america studio. Any text would be on a layer of its own that could easily be replaced with text your viewer can actually understand. Not like they would have to go through frame by frame to content aware erase the squiggle text on every frame.

The refusal of anime dub companies to translate text. And a subtitle line across the bottom of the screen is not translating it. It's really not that hard to edit the raw video files that the japanese studio should be providing to the america studio. Any text would be on a layer of its own that could easily be replaced with text your viewer can actually understand. Not like they would have to go through frame by frame to content aware erase the squiggle text on every frame.
This is true all they need to do is use a editor. Then add in the specific text and they are done

Back