What Do You Get Annoyed By?

So many unprovoked dick pics.. Don't know how women stand it..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210716_151914.jpg
    Screenshot_20210716_151914.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20210716_192445.jpg
    Screenshot_20210716_192445.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 5
I know that this has happened to everyone at some point.

When you get into a chat with someone and it's all going well with a connection taking place and then the other person for whatever reason seems to become disinterested and the train leaves the tracks.

At that point all you can do is wish them well and let them go but you miss having them around.

I know that this has happened to everyone at some point.

When you get into a chat with someone and it's all going well with a connection taking place and then the other person for whatever reason seems to become disinterested and the train leaves the tracks.

At that point all you can do is wish them well and let them go but you miss having them around.
I'm unfortunately used to it by now.

-----------------------------------------

People acting like something important is going on and says "Hey! let me call you back!" ...and never call you back. :cautious:

Stupid people. I know there's no such thing as a stupid question, but there are an awful lot of stupid people asking questions. Just saying..... 😇

What annoys me how people drive, you can be driving a big 6,000 lbs box truck like me and people act like you're not even there. Thats one of the many things that annoys me

Que cuando yo era adolescente, el sexo era tabu y se te hacia mas dificil conseguir con quien practicarlo, ahora las mujeres adolescentes toman ellas la iniciativa. Por que no naci 40 o 50 años despues !!!

Zoos in the community who will stop at nothing to alienate anyone IN the zoo community who dares disagree with them on anything and try to calcel them via doxxing, smears, and leaking private chat logs.

Back