What Do You Get Annoyed By?

ShanoirII

Citizen of Zooville
It annoys me when someone is arguing that their position is verifiably the most correct one, but then as soon as they start losing the argument, they cop out and say it's just a matter of opinion where no position is correct or superior.
Either that, or even worse, they simply give up arguing, say "I'm right" regardless of the case against their idea, and then exit the discussion after giving themself the last word.
Ego + Dishonesty is a terrible concoction indeed.

Jindolover

Tourist
Advertisement or billboard with famous people's faces on it(especially young idols). I don't know how or why, but it is quite annoying everytime I see. Maybe because I'm zoo exclusive.

Last edited:

ShanoirII

Citizen of Zooville
No u don’t …..
😂
I'll admit, I do find it a little humorous sometimes when someone brings up Hitler or Stalin out of the blue, even moreso if the subject is very far removed from either of them.
But when I remember that them bringing up these figures actually constitutes a good argument inside their head, I stop laughing and start crying over the mental state of some people.

"Hey, I have an idea: X."
"Guess who else did that? HITLER!!!"​
"Ok, but is it a bad idea?"
"Do you want to be like Hitler?"​
:rolleyes:

Chiara2003

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I'll admit, I do find it a little humorous sometimes when someone brings up Hitler or Stalin out of the blue, even moreso if the subject is very far removed from either of them.
But when I remember that them bringing up these figures actually constitutes a good argument inside their head, I stop laughing and start crying over the mental state of some people.

"Hey, I have an idea: X."
"Guess who else did that? HITLER!!!"​
"Ok, but is it a bad idea?"
"Do you want to be like Hitler?"​
:rolleyes:
I agree … I was only kidding around 🎀

ShanoirII

Citizen of Zooville
I am very seriously annoyed by people who want to limit the production or distribution of zoological research and information that involves the sexual behaviors of animals, just because it is 'obscene' or 'nasty'.
It is a quest for knowledge; an attempt to accurately observe and describe reality. Wanting to shun or censor truthful and legitimate research just because someone finds it 'icky' absolutely infuriates me, because it means that such knowledge will be less widely-available, and it shows that the person is content with denying reality and pretending like animals do not have sex, regardless of the fact that if they did not, then all meiotically-reproducing animals would go extinct.
The fact that someone could be such a sissy that seeing animals copulating is offensive to them, and causes them to want to decrease our pool of knowledge, makes me weep for the state of the human species.

Bloodwolf

Prized Citizen of ZV
I am very seriously annoyed by people who want to limit the production or distribution of zoological research and information that involves the sexual behaviors of animals, just because it is 'obscene' or 'nasty'.
It is a quest for knowledge; an attempt to accurately observe and describe reality. Wanting to shun or censor truthful and legitimate research just because someone finds it 'icky' absolutely infuriates me, because it means that such knowledge will be less widely-available, and it shows that the person is content with denying reality and pretending like animals do not have sex, regardless of the fact that if they did not, then all meiotically-reproducing animals would go extinct.
The fact that someone could be such a sissy that seeing animals copulating is offensive to them makes me weep for the state of the human species.
As much as I agree there floppy. Does is surprise you at all really? I don’t say any leeway for us will NEVER happen whatsoever for a reason. It’s the human condition.

ShanoirII

Citizen of Zooville
As much as I agree there floppy. Does is surprise you at all really? I don’t say any leeway for us will NEVER happen whatsoever for a reason. It’s the human condition.
You're right, I should not be surprised that people would behave this way. Humanity is a very touchy bunch, and they feel a weird repulsion toward sexual behavior in general, as if it is a forsaken bodily function. The fact that other animals do not see it that way is apparently appalling to them.
All I can do is complain into the void. And that gets tiresome after a while. But it is at least a little amusing.
And it is not even about zoophilia; this is animal/animal sex we are referring to, and yet they still whine.

ShanoirII

Citizen of Zooville
There was even an instance where a large group of people were against the captive breeding of an endangered bird species, because the process for semen collection involved a bird mating with a piece of headwear on a handler they had imprinted on, which is standard procedure for this type of thing. But under the public eye, it would apparently have been better to let the bird go extinct.

Bloodwolf

Prized Citizen of ZV
You're right, I should not be surprised that people would behave this way. Humanity is a very touchy bunch, and they feel a weird repulsion toward sexual behavior in general, as if it is a forsaken bodily function. The fact that other animals do not see it that way is apparently appalling to them.
All I can do is complain into the void. And that gets tiresome after a while. But it is at least a little amusing.
And it is not even about zoophilia; this is animal/animal sex we are referring to, and yet they still whine.
Not much we can do but mingle with our own. But even then that is way too wide among opinions.

ShanoirII

Citizen of Zooville
I get annoyed when someone holds a grudge against an entire animal species because of a bad experience with a single individual one time. Like if someone is bitten by one dog and then goes on to hate all dogs from that point on. As if every dog, or whatever animal, in the world is going to be a copy of that one, so you're just going to pin whatever that one was responsible for on to the other thousands who had nothing to do with it.

dartel

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I get annoyed when someone holds a grudge against an entire animal species because of a bad experience with a single individual one time. Like if someone is bitten by one dog and then goes on to hate all dogs from that point on. As if every dog, or whatever animal, in the world is going to be a copy of that one, so you're just going to pin whatever that one was responsible for on to the other thousands who had nothing to do with it.
I've had retards walk past me when I've got my dog on leash in the grass "ahh a dog bit me once".

Shut up. I don't give a flying fuck. Keep walking.