What Do You Get Annoyed By?

Buy broken car.. Fix car make good car..
Broke.. Learn how to fix car.. Save money

Cars are too expensive
Yes. Knowing how to fix your own cars makes them much more affordable lol. It’s why I am able to have multiple classic cars. But if you want to drive old cars, then you better be ready at all times for them to leave you on the side of the road 😂.

People that want to tell other people how to live
how to behave
Don't post this, don't post that here
what ever their bitch is they "Never" post a solution
don't like it, move along, no one made you the boss
there's people that have that job and they're not saying anything.

As the song goes ♫♪ mind Your Own♪♪ business♪♫

I always have something wrong with my car, and every car my entire life. Either it leaks, or some feature doesn’t work…I just want to be able to buy a car one day that works just fine.

maybe I need to buy nicer cars…lol
One day, you will buy the car you want. I just know it. Hang tough.

People who put a chip on their shoulder upon waking in the morning, and keep it there all day, including when they're on this site.
Life is way too short for that.

Not being able to post in any of the City ABC games, because every Tom, Dick and Harry seems to take it as my place of residence and thinks it's and awesome idea PM'ing asking to hook up! :rolleyes:
God damn it, they just don't quit, do they?

Not being able to post in any of the City ABC games, because every Tom, Dick and Harry seems to take it as my place of residence and thinks it's and awesome idea PM'ing asking to hook up! :rolleyes:
Those Bozos will never learn, and most of them are semi-literate at best. Besides...they don't have enough blood to run more than one brain at a time.

Hypocritical people ..
And cliché especially among women who think that if you are a beautiful girl you are stupid ...
Or worse that you use your beauty for power ...
I'm sick to hear me say these things ... jealousy between women is horrible ...

Back