What Do You Get Annoyed By?

Idiots who insist on micro-correcting things that don't need it simply because they feel they MUST say something. Particularly, I get annoyed by the type who use that technique to pursue a grudge.

cold nights after i've just put the blankets away
x2
I gave up and just rolled the blankets to the foot of the bed. 25C. this week, might be 9C. next :rolleyes:
(We are famous for "Juneuary" being the second or third coldest month)

It might be more jealousy than annoyance. When I see a bitch, mare etc obviously needing attention/intimacy from their body language and their owner has no clue about those signals, I wish I could so something for the gorgeous girl to soothe their aching loins.

Our government electing FIFTH minister of healthcare within ONE YEAR. The just fail so miserably to finde people that are competent and not corrupt at the same time. But that shouldn't be surprising when there is prosecution about our prime minister, who happens to be proven liar and agent of soviet-reigime secret police.

Our government electing FIFTH minister of healthcare within ONE YEAR. The just fail so miserably to finde people that are competent and not corrupt at the same time. But that shouldn't be surprising when there is prosecution about our prime minister, who happens to be proven liar and agent of soviet-reigime secret police.
Yow, I though it was better in CZ than half of the EU...

I get annoyed at myself.

Back