What Do You Get Annoyed By?

No serious snow for years,
The day I have to get up early to (Life shit), 3 inches, Icy morning roads, Good luck!
I fucking HAAAAATE driving in the snow.

So, Being responsible for others and snow.

Drivers who have plenty of clearance behind you to merge into your lane but speed up to cut you off instead
Drivers who see you about to merge wyour turn signal on & speed up to close the gap so you can't change lanes
Fuck those people

dude this happened to me yesterday... ugh

yes. Those people especially

The fact that snow days don't exist to doctors. "Sure I can make that appointment, I might die on the way there but fuck it, why not?"

The fact that snow days don't exist to doctors. "Sure I can make that appointment, I might die on the way there but fuck it, why not?"
....aren't doctors appointments something important you should keep even though there's some snow? just asking

comissioned officers. all of them, even though there are some that don't suck, they get rarer by the day.

Australian transport industry ''chain of responsibility legislation'' or as drivers put ''shit flows down hill'' & we all know who gets the blame if things go wrong

Woke culture, critical race theory, and the idea that just because you are white and or strait and a man, you are automatically racist, a bigot, homophobe, sexist, etc.

Woke culture, critical race theory, and the idea that just because you are white and or strait and a man, you are automatically racist, a bigot, homophobe, sexist, etc.
Yeah you really fucked up big style by getting born white and male, next time have some consideration and be born as something else, or you could, to show solidarity, try cutting a limb off. That's something you could do right now to show you're in sympathy with some of those less fortunate. It's a fairly fucked up world pal.

Annoyance is a teacher - it shows you where you need healing and where to do "shadow work".

That aside, text speak - it really burns my butt to see the Queen's English so disrespected :mad: :ROFLMAO:

the ultimate futility of everything
Truth!
The illusion of reality. The reality of impermanence.

Back