What are you Thinking right now?

Just how good members are to share their intimate personal clips with us. (puppies, ponies pussy and cocks - I love them all)

Hmmm
Is Mikki on vaycay?
Will Shep ever come on here, sure miss the ole git!
Speaking of missing, miss some of the ole folks from BF, hope they find this place!
Is Ren's hand on the mend?
Has Camo's day picked up?
I'm sure there's more but that's enough thoughts for now 😂

Thinking about the rona because of this bs I can't get my new bicycle.

Wrote with some girls on tinder... stopped talking to one of them spontaneously because I didn't felt so good lately. She asked why and I haven't answered yet.

I am thinking right now of having a dog cock in each of my holes. That makes me horny and have few guys watching which I play with them. Have them cum all cum in face 😋👅😈😛💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦. That makes me horny as hellllllll. I want it so bad. More then anything else.

Wondering why the weather has to be crap today,

will I finally get a video of the issue with the sink,
Will some of this stress go away,

will I ever have my first time with a dog or horse?

and my last two thoughts,

there are a lot of amazing people here,

and I’m still sleepy need more sleep.

About how my life has taken a complete 180. And I need to get some sleep. Not sure if I'm gonna end up having to drive up to the hospital tomorrow.

Wishing I had a fricken dog! Three years living with my S.O. who is also zoo. WE both agreed, in the very begining, to get a dog and what breed. He has been "looking", for three years. We can and do have the space and time, but STILL no dog!!????? I'm beyond frustrated😠

Why you don't look for a dog?
Oh, I do and have countless times. Always comes up with lame excuses or "has to think about it". Its always something. I'm beginning to think he doesn't really even want the lifestyle with me. I think that he likes to go on the sites, do the sexting and pics and pretend he's looking for us but is just doing his own thing, tbh.

Back