What are you Thinking right now?

I am feeling sex deprived and resentful of it. Plus hungry. And cock hungry. Ok mostly i am thinking about how i want too get flicked, dominated, a little degraded, sloppy faced and tied, with a side of light whipping or a lil choking, or ducked with s toy, really made to orgasm out of my control would be great. More than once in a session, longer than 10 min, foreplay and more than twice a month Damnit

Can't stop thinking about pinning somebody's head to a wall and skullfucking them mercilessly. Been popping in and out of my head all day.

Rumour has it an old boss wants me back, I'm thinking I do need a job right now, also thinking I'm an idiot everyday I don't get off my butt to go get my old job back, & dare I say covid lockdowns ain't helping either 🙃

I sometimes wonder if I have undiagnosed MS; had constant muscle twitches for years and frequently have muscle numbness/prickly pain. I suspect it's a milder form if I do.

Sitting here contemplating another dab and possibly a blunt, glad that darkness has come back to my night sky, I grow tired of twenty-four hour sunlight midway through the summer. I eagerly await the subzero of winter, it's the best part of living in the center of alaska.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1624227227850.jpg
    FB_IMG_1624227227850.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 10
Sitting here contemplating another dab and possibly a blunt, glad that darkness has come back to my night sky, I grow tired of twenty-four hour sunlight midway through the summer. I eagerly await the subzero of winter, it's the best part of living in the center of alaska.
Wow, how do you even sleep with 24h sunlight? (without the occasional dab obviously)

Back