What are you Thinking right now?

your profile says you have 9 messages, so you probably mostly posted in the dumpsterfire. I think those don't count.
Fun 'n games also don't count towards your post count. Even though they are fun. And, um, game-y.

Really it's designed so that you're contributing to the community, even if it's to say thank you and be appreciative.

Fun 'n games also don't count towards your post count. Even though they are fun. And, um, game-y.

Really it's designed so that you're contributing to the community, even if it's to say thank you and be appreciative.
was thinking about fun and games not counting, wasn't really sure though.
thank you Puhp ^^

Id love my anal passage pounded for first time, by a cock preferably a dogs home alone in ireland

Thinking that i miss the good ole posting days, so many good laughs, all the fun and banter. Never thought i'd say it but miss the cheeky ole git :p;)

that I would like a magic wand to ban the fakes that are here in the forum and clean up this beautiful place, there are so many of them that they take away the pleasure of even commenting, unfortunately with some it is difficult to show where they take the photos from, even if the meta data of the photos are eloquent, such as the date the photo is taken or where it came from.
This is just my thought and has little relevance

Back