What are you Thinking right now?

Wishing I had a fricken dog! Three years living with my S.O. who is also zoo. WE both agreed, in the very begining, to get a dog and what breed. He has been "looking", for three years. We can and do have the space and time, but STILL no dog!!????? I'm beyond frustrated😠
I feel your pain. Had similar issues with my ex. Well, I guess that's why she's my ex now!

Guilty.

I ran over a dog.

Crushed her.

There wasn't space to move over, or time to stop. It was a convoy, at night, in Baghdad. Water and food for the boys.

That's...

So now, every dog is petted, every foal loved, every mare attended to. Sheaths cleaned. Whatever.

Whether or not this had an affect on my becoming Zoo, trying to make it up to her? I don't know.

So now, I can use my F-250 as a road block to allow a goose and her goslings to cross the road.

And deer.

And Elk.

When you read/hear about some jackass blocking the road for birds? Deer? Elk?

That would be me. If not in person, in Spirit.

I ran over a dog. So I made a decision.

Love first. Bad-ass, as needed.

I'm thinking of how quickly I getting home to help my gf get knotted and then us taking turns filling her up as my k9 and I swap fucking her sweet brown ebony knotty body over and over.

Attachments

• Crystyle background.jpg
    Crystyle background.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking of willing my filly to my former trainer. He is one of the very rare examples of humanity who could possibly hope to deal with her.

Back