What are you Thinking right now?

While true, the boring answer would be masturbating~

To make it a bit interesting though... I'm currently instead thinking about how to masturbate in public today without being seen >:3

...which is still a boring answer considering the site I'm posting this in T^T

I calculate future income to figure out when I will be able to afford some new toys for us and what 😅
still fitting a new fridge and new furniture in general 🤔

While true, the boring answer would be masturbating~

To make it a bit interesting though... I'm currently instead thinking about how to masturbate in public today without being seen >:3

...which is still a boring answer considering the site I'm posting this in T^T
Wouldn't say either or are boring!

Masturbating and fucking in public are always so fun! I love (consensually) groping and molesting my partners beforehand as a build up and it's just so amazing~

For me: Guess it's the same now after reading this, got a bit excited thinking about it all and now a bit pent up, bahaha.

The one time I go off on someone for being a complete idiot and it gets deleted before they even get to read or see it, oh well it's likely for the best as it woulda hurt their feelings.

How the current CPI is sitting at 8.3% when the price of gas has doubled over the past two years and the cost of groceries and most consumer staples have doubled, tripled, or nearly quadrupled (like eggs)

Person who I just got back after many years told me this about his dogs:

One is a pit bull mix, he was a rescue. Had him for a few year now. He's over 10 so he's a bit grumpy but still loveable. The other is a German shepherd boarder collie mix. He was the runt of the litter though so he is small even though he's full grown now. And the last is a big boxer and great Dane mixed dog. He's your 'big and dumb' type of dog XD but he's so lovable and he thinks he's a lap dog still.

Whos Fucking Great Idea Was To Do Business With Fucking Russia??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Fucking Republicans !!!!!!
"Joe Biden announced in early March that the United States is imposing a ban on oil, gas and other energy supplies from Russia.

"That means Russian oil will no longer be accepted at U.S. ports," he said.

But data from the U.S. Department of Energy's Energy Information Administration suggest otherwise.

Oil shipments from Russia nearly doubled in March compared with February - from 2.325 million barrels to 4.218 million barrels. Russia has risen from ninth to sixth place in the ranking of the largest suppliers of oil to the United States.

At the same time, Washington forced EU countries to impose sanctions on Russia and give up Russian energy resources.

This is the reason for the increase in fuel prices!

Last edited:
Thinking of how there are so many good and pure hearted people out there, who are misunderstood and misjudged terribly. And in silence they suffer everyday. Makes me hate modern society and it's influence more every day.

Thinking of how there are so many good and pure hearted people out there, who are misunderstood and misjudged terribly. And in silence they suffer everyday. Makes me hate modern society and it's influence more every day.
I feel the same. Many said that I am one of those which you described.

Back