What are you Thinking right now?

Practicing guitar (but it’s 2:00 AM). Gotta bite my tongue and wait until morning. Don’t wanna wake the neighbors.

Plug earphones and keep practising.
I play through a 4x12 Mesa cab. I’m not sure I can plug earphones into it. Plus the amp I run through it is extremely loud (even if I have the volume on low). I don’t want to risk having my head blown off by a wall of sound haha.

Are you kidding me or ...? :ROFLMAO:

Manowar is american heavy metal band and they own te world's guiness record for the loudest band (Hanover, Germany, 1991 - 129 dB)

Okay my next comment really does have to do with “What are you Thinking right now?” What does Manowar sound like? Guess I’ll go find out.

This is how they sounds like.
But yeah, I understand you. Manowar are extremely popular in Europe, Asia, South America and Australia, but in the USA, where they are from, no one knows what they are. Ironic, yeah?

I just listened to their song Warriors Of The World and it sounds very similar to Holy Diver by Dio. I mean rhythm-wise. Tell me I’m wrong 🤯 But yeah Manowar gave me a bit of Dio vibes, which is good.

Dio is the one, who is responsible for founding of Manowar. In 1980 he was a singer of Black sabbath and he met the supporting band guitarist Ross The Boss with the bass technician Joey DeMayo. After couple of hours Joey and Ross decided to found a new band - Manowar.

The area where I'm from had a Manowar festival for a couple of years. They thoroughly fucked it up from the beginning, working with dodgy event managers, hosting a lottery they didn't have the prices for, stuff like that.
But those festivals ingrained Manowar in the people there and everytime Warriors of the world is played somewhere, the people do the choreo and just go wild :3
Well, people my age and a few years younger. The next generation doesn't know what's going on xD

The area where I'm from had a Manowar festival for a couple of years. They thoroughly fucked it up from the beginning, working with dodgy event managers, hosting a lottery they didn't have the prices for, stuff like that.
But those festivals ingrained Manowar in the people there and everytime Warriors of the world is played somewhere, the people do the choreo and just go wild :3
Well, people my age and a few years younger. The next generation doesn't know what's going on xD
Are you, by a chance , from Bad Arolsen or Loreley?

Back