What animal has the best cock?

Sorry but humans got by far the most boring cock ever xD

Canines: Knot
Equines: Flare
Felines: Barbs
Pig: Corkscrew

Humans: Stick of meat xD
At least under all primates our cock is the longest, biggest and nicest. Especially Gorillas have a glorious small pp. But if you look outside of our biological order, the primate dick is just a small and lame salami stick. In my own opinion the order of the perissodactyls have the best cocks of the animal kingdom. No one beats a rhino dick, a famous horse cock or a giant tapir noodle.

My favorites are definitely dogs. Huge cocks compared to their body mass, and that knot is the mark of perfection.

Yes, it all depends. For me, the sight of a horse’s cock dropping slowly from his sheath is incredibly arousing. It is not just the size, it’s the sexy part of reproduction, in my general amazement and how all cocks go from small to large. So sexy!🐴
If the question is which one is best for a woman, for me there is no doubt it is a dog. Size is usually not an issue, they all fit in one way or another... usually. And the knot is a huge bonus, pardon the pun. They can also be sexy and beautiful on their own.🐕
And while I can’t say I find them particularly attractive, the few videos I’ve seen of pigs mating with women makes me wonder how it would feel to have a cock like that wiggling around inside me.😊

Yes, it all depends. For me, the sight of a horse’s cock dropping slowly from his sheath is incredibly arousing. It is not just the size, it’s the sexy part of reproduction, in my general amazement and how all cocks go from small to large. So sexy!🐴
If the question is which one is best for a woman, for me there is no doubt it is a dog. Size is usually not an issue, they all fit in one way or another... usually. And the knot is a huge bonus, pardon the pun. They can also be sexy and beautiful on their own.🐕
And while I can’t say I find them particularly attractive, the few videos I’ve seen of pigs mating with women makes me wonder how it would feel to have a cock like that wiggling around inside me.😊
I showed my wife many videos of pigs/boars mating women and that was the start of my unintended attraction to them. It probably was all the creampies and their long cock plus the 20+ minutes of filling them up that sparked my sudden interest 🤤 now I can't wait to have my piggie

Last edited:
I'd say dog cocks are the best. Compared to a horse, I know i could take a dog fucking me, not sure about a horse though. But I do love horse cocks still ;)

Aesthetically I love doggie cock the most but I would never turn down sucking on a horse cock.
I always thought that on an aesthetic level, a horse's cock was the most impressive, perhaps because of the shape of the head, similar to the human head... until I started to interact with large male dogs. Actually, almost all of them had much bigger and more beautiful cocks when they came out of the sheath than I had imagined: the amount of sperm, the veins along the shaft, the smell and taste, the throbbing knot, these low hanging balls...everything about the dogs make them my favorite lovers. Also, aesthetically they have got very beautiful cocks: I especially remember a Great Dane with a huge penis, very wide and proportionally long, in a reddish and white color with pulsating blue veins that made me fall in love from the beginning. I noticed all Great dane cocks I sucked were really handsome. Some k9 lovers after him, however remember too a really sexy Rottweiler with probably the most beautiful cock on earth, but not all rotties are the same tbh: this one was girthy, carrying a non stop cumming long firehose with a white and smooth shaft really irresistible, his knot and smell, his amount of sweet cum was.....wooooow. I don't know why but I couldn't stop wondering "what a perfect cock, that's heaven..." Many others were great, but my first dane and that rottie....

Back