What animal has the best cock?

Impossible for anybody but you to say. It's totally a personal thing. Ask 20 zoos, you'll likely get 30 (nope, that wasn't a typo) different answers. Your idea of "best cock" almost certainly isn't going to match mine. Same as my idea of "best breakfast food" isn't likely to match yours.

Goldielocks knows.. it was a process of elimination.
"This cocks too big..... This cocks too small... THIS COCK IS JUST RIGHT!"

This really depends on what you mean.
If we are basing this on experience I can't qualify to reply as I have only ever experienced one, besides the animal known as men.

If we are talking purely aesthetics and what you find sexy then horse wins out for me.

Then again every case is unique, so it really depends on you.

Who and what the cock is attached to makes all the difference in the world. A goat has a longer cock than a dog but the goat is good for 12 seconds tops, the dog can stay in there for an hour. A horse is good for a dozen thrusts tops but he can tease and foreplay for days.

On the basis of pure sexual energy focused on me, I have to go with horse.

Impossible for anybody but you to say. It's totally a personal thing. Ask 20 zoos, you'll likely get 30 (nope, that wasn't a typo) different answers. Your idea of "best cock" almost certainly isn't going to match mine. Same as my idea of "best breakfast food" isn't likely to match yours.
i suppose its just a bit of fun..

Back