What animal has the best cock?

Aside from that one singular Brazilian video, I have never seen any other Human/Tapir (Sexual) Videos.
it makes me wonder why?
Did you ever hear the tragedy of darth Hands the unwise? Now imagine sticking a self-blowing life vest up into your arse lol
I never heard of a man/female tapir constellation, maybe because they live exclusivly in zoos, but ive actually saw a video with a woman sucking a male tapir once

Did you ever hear the tragedy of darth Hands the unwise? Now imagine sticking a self-blowing life vest up into your arse lol
I never heard of a man/female tapir constellation, maybe because they live exclusivly in zoos, but ive actually saw a video with a woman sucking a male tapir once
I don't know nothing about both of them.
Can you please tell me a litlle more about it?
Thanks

The first i mean is the mr. Hands incident or in public better known as 2guys1horse. His stallion fucked him a little bit too hard and sadly he died because of instetinal bleeding. The second one is somewhere on all these sites and is just a lame blowjob nothing more.

The first i mean is the mr. Hands incident or in public better known as 2guys1horse. His stallion fucked him a little bit too hard and sadly he died because of instetinal bleeding. The second one is somewhere on all these sites and is just a lame blowjob nothing more.
For the record, it wasn't his stallion - he was fence-hopping, and caught himself a bad case of dead when he got his guts torn up, then tried to tough it out until he bled to death. Probably would have died anyway from peritonitis. (AKA "the massive infection that comes from having literal shit sloshing around in your abdominal cavity after something rips open your intestines")

Thanks for your answer.
I blelieve the "Mr. Hands incident" is an Urban myth trolling over the net to discourage people being mounted from horses: I know the DANGER about it and I don't push to underestimate that DANGER.....BUT....
When you say "The second one is somewhere on all these sites and is just a lame blowjob nothing more" probably you're talking about the Basilian video....so I believe there's only one video with tapir and woman and that's the Brasilian one.

Thanks for your answer.
I blelieve the "Mr. Hands incident" is an Urban myth trolling over the net to discourage people being mounted from horses: I know the DANGER about it and I don't push to underestimate that DANGER.....BUT....
Believe what you like, but your belief isn't going to change the fact that they buried the guy, then passed a law to make bestiality a felony in Washington state.

No doubt you also believe the world is flat, too...

Believe what you like, but your belief isn't going to change the fact that they buried the guy, then passed a law to make bestiality a felony in Washington state.

No doubt you also believe the world is flat, too...
Enumclaw. Correct.

On that occasion, they were fence-hopping, I think. But not usually. It was sort of a little group of guys, would tape themselves having sex with a horse. A kind of club of like-minded friends.

It's on Wikipedia. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know nothing about both of them.
Can you please tell me a litlle more about it?
Thanks
Copied from one of my posts in another thread.
The "Mr. Hands" incident was pure stupidity.
First, the animal wasn't even his, and there was no permission from the owner.
Second, even if the owner had given permission you would never want to give this large powerful animal the ability to thrust himself into you as hard as he wants. That in itself is a very dangerous thing. Even if you have played with very large items IT IS NOT COMPARABLE. When a horse becomes hard and he flares his flare is the only part of his cock that has any softness to it and it is still firm. His cock gets as hard as a baseball bat, and the big end of the bat is about how big his cock is too.
Even in those clips made long ago the horses were not themselves. Or so I've heard. They were supposedly drugged so they wouldn't jump hard into the girls and hurt them plus most of those clips had someone controlling the horse or he was tied to a hitching post. I saw one clip where the horse moved into the girl and she screamed out a very painful sounding scream. If I find it on the Internet I'll post a link.
If anyone intends on trying sex with any Equine animal DO NOT do it by yourself. You do need someone to help for many reasons. Alway place the animal in a stall and right up to the wall so they can't move forward ANY, and even this does not say that they can't sort of jump forward some and that could be all it takes to get hurt.
Start out by taking warm water and a sponge to wash the horses cock. They are often dirty and have a squige and crust on them. The horse will usually like you washing their cock and they will most of the time start dropping while you wash it off. Once you get them washed off you can either dry it with a towel or you can start playing with it or maybe sucking it. If the horse starts moving around a lot then stop, go back to doing what he likes. Sometimes that is all you're going to get to do and other times they will be receptive. It's all their mood.
I only do belly to belly (Missionary) with them, but make sure your feet are where they can't get stepped on. That's a good way to get your foot broken. I lay on top of a bale of hey with a few blankets on top and it is all right underneath them. If you do it in a stall it kind of keeps them from moving all over if the stall is a tight one. I don't ever recommend letting them mount you like in doggie. The animal has to much free rain that way and you could join the ranks of Mr Hands (Woman or Man)
If the animal is into it it will be over very fast when they have cum they withdraw in a few seconds.

Now that I said all that PLEASE have permission to do what you intend. If you think you can't find someone to allow it then you might buy an animal and go that route. I heard one guy say that he bought a horse to try. Did it a few times and then sold the horse back to the stable because he really couldn't afford it. There are ways even if you go that route.

Good luck to all that give it a try. Just don't be a Mr Hands...........................

Thanks for your answer.
When you say "The second one is somewhere on all these sites and is just a lame blowjob nothing more" probably you're talking about the Basilian video....so I believe there's only one video with tapir and woman and that's the Brasilian one.

Urban Myth? man are you misinformed.
I knew some of the folks involved, and Yes he did indeed die from a perforated colon & peritonitis.

before you dismiss things so easily, do some damn research.

there is only 1 Brazilian Tapir & woman video.

Urban Myth? man are you misinformed.
I knew some of the folks involved, and Yes he did indeed die from a perforated colon & peritonitis.

before you dismiss things so easily, do some damn research.
I have one problem with the official version, it takes days to weeks to die of peritonitis and he didn't last that long. Internal bleeding is likely but I also wonder what he used for lube. Studies have shown that J-Lube in the abdominal cavity causes rapid death in mares. You might guess that is a subject important to me personally.

Id have to say dog only because thats all I have experience with. Horses look fun in pictures and vids but id have to say something that big would be very uncomfortable that's just me tho?

I have one problem with the official version, it takes days to weeks to die of peritonitis and he didn't last that long. Internal bleeding is likely but I also wonder what he used for lube. Studies have shown that J-Lube in the abdominal cavity causes rapid death in mares. You might guess that is a subject important to me personally.
How long was it after it occurred before he was found abandoned in the ER?

That's ANOTHER sick part of the story. Dumped him off, left him there, already dead. Sheezus.

How long was it after it occurred before he was found abandoned in the ER?

That's ANOTHER sick part of the story. Dumped him off, left him there, already dead. Sheezus.
He refused care until he passed out. Even if they had taken him to the ER, the doctors by law can't force care on a conscious patient. After that, fear took over.

If you want to blame anyone, blame the same people that wrote the law. It was fear of losing his security clearance and job that lead him to try to tough it out. That's the best reason to fight for legalization/tolerance.

He refused care until he passed out. Even if they had taken him to the ER, the doctors by law can't force care on a conscious patient. After that, fear took over.

If you want to blame anyone, blame the same people that wrote the law. It was fear of losing his security clearance and job that lead him to try to tough it out. That's the best reason to fight for legalization/tolerance.
Point very well taken.

Back