Weird Fantasies (General)

Got a few.

1. I want a male and female fox to take turns switching between sitting on my face while the other humps or licks me.
2. A male pig and a vixen mate while I lay under them, then the vixen lets me clean her out by sitting on my face.
3. Playing with a female elephant in heat.
4. Swimming with a whale or other large friendly marine creature that would let me explore their genital slit. Male or female, I'm not picky with gender for this one.

A weird fantasy of mine would be homeless men...
What are some of you guys’ most weirdest fantasies? I have a slew of things I fantasize about that turn me on in the craziest ways. I’ll go first. Here’s a few of my fantasies:

1.) Mate with a buck
2.) Self-pleasure with rats
3.) Mating with a couple of stray dogs
4.) (This one’s completely random) Gangbang with homeless men on an empty train car

Again, may or may not be weird, but they all turn me on. 😩🥴🤤
Do you think the homeless man fantasy could be fulfilled by role play, or do you want a honest to god homeless man /men?

That is so sweet! <3 <3 <3

I'm so new to all this that I must admit that even the thought of having sex with an animal still falls in the "weird fantasies" category for me... Until I saw vids on this forum I didn't even know being mounted by a horse is something a human could survive XD

Other than that... well, I've sought out most my fantasies, so they're no longer "weird" to me. But what will probably stay in the realm of fantasy in anything happening in public.
I saw this post and figured you were only here for a short while. Glad to see you’ve stuck around. Guessing that means that you’ve decided that this is one of your things, huh? Welcome to the club 😌

Assfucking a woman while she’s sucking a dog. That’s pretty basic, but for a long time the thought has excited me.

Dominating a Domina. I’m not submissive at all, but i love the fierceness, boldness and the attitude of many confident beautiful dominas and the thought of dominating someone like that is really appealing.

Having sex with an omnipotent being, a demon or a superhero.

What are some of you guys’ most weirdest fantasies? I have a slew of things I fantasize about that turn me on in the craziest ways. I’ll go first. Here’s a few of my fantasies:

1.) Mate with a buck
4.) (This one’s completely random) Gangbang with homeless men on an empty train car

May be a basic one but I’d like to try and be gang banged by both animals and people. Pigs, horses , dogs , sheep some people ect as much dick as I could take. That personally is my hottest fantasy, preferably taking place at a pasture or farm.

Lioness. Something about the power and the submissiveness - dominating a powerful animal has a charm, especially one that's powerful and feminine. More than just the fucking - the whole thing. Lionesses are powerful and powerfully maternal.

Dolphin. Long term relationship goals fantasy, not just a quick fuck. An intelligent creature you have to woo rather than outright overpower or capture. Tricky, devious, challenging, coy, joking.

Part of these fantasies are the challenge of negotiation and subtle manipulation. Give a little to get a little, before you know it the lioness is eagerly sucking your cock because she wants to... so the relationship is a big part of the fantasy.

Fetish-wise, it'd be putting the lioness in bib overalls. I have a thing for them.

tons of fantasies, but i think one of the weirdest/my favorite is getting married to a dog or having a dog for a boyfriend.
going on dates to the park and dog-friendly venues, sleeping with him in the same bed every night, even wearing little matching bands or something to signify our union. i fantasize about being dog-exclusive all the time.
even the stuff that isn’t super nsfw, like i would wanna come home from work and share kisses with my hubby, before we relax on the couch n watch tv together.
i know it’s a FAR stretch from reality, but it satisfies a piece of my soul to imagine a society where you can be loud n’ proud about being a zoophile, where i can walk about with my animal husband, and people KNOW he’s my animal husband, without judging eyes.
A book I read a long time ago made reference to Japanese culture and their odd proclivities for atypical sex. The book (fiction) made reference to a comic book series that was popular in Tokyo about a dog living life as a human. Working, wearing a suit, married to a human woman. And according to the book I was reading the comic also included intimate acts between the dog and wife.
Never did figure out if that was a real comic or not, since fiction is still largely sourced from reality. But I’ve been curious to see if I’d ever stumble across it. Your fantasy reminded me of it. 😄

Is it too much to ask to get 40 wooded acres in the mountains, with a nice stream running through it? Maybe with a modest timber frame cabin with cable, high speed internet and a killer kitchen. While we are at it throw in a 15 hand tall quarter horse stallion with a cock the size of my arm, two well hung dogs with baseball size knots, a 5 gallon bucket of astroglide and 3 mute, very kinky and muscular cowboys with 8" - 9" cocks and a combined 8 figure bank accounts. To show I'm not a greedy slut, I am willing to negotiate downward on the bank account to 7 figures in strict proportion to the increase in cock sizes and kindness. Throw in a nice garden and I'll even do all the cooking. I don't think that's asking too much. Well.... hell a gal can dream can't she? But seriously who or what do I gave to blow to make this come true? Too bad there isn't a make a wish foundation for healthy kinky adults! I doubt gofundme will touch this dream unfortunately.

-Free use anal plays/stretching
-Enema belly stretching my partner until she feels like she is going to burst and DP her with a huge dog
-Getting my partner comfortable shoving things up my ass as well
-Having sex in an igloo
I literally just posted about this on the fisting thread minus the igloo. Yes! I’m so glad I’m not the only one wanting tjis

A fertile doggy girl who is eager during her ovulation days to have her womb filled with dog cum and to keep it in there overnight with a buttplug in the pussy and tight undies to seal it off during the night. (not sure if there are health issues to do this)
Knowing her body is flooded with all that puppycum.

watching a girl be fucked by a dog than she asks me to fuck said dog in the ass. It's a weird fantasy to me because its a bit outlandish but its pretty hot.

1.) Mate with a buck

Number 4. Though not Zoophilia, it sounds highly erotic. A high speed train, the noise it creates, the odours the homeless men would give off and how their skin would feel on mine. Wow!

I agree with 'guy fucking me and dog at the same time next to each other'

that's a SUPER hot fantasy and I'm absolutely into it.

I'm also into SOME forms of raceplay but mostly with asian males, I'm white; i find the disconnect fun, and they're attractive to me. I like being the 'subservient' in that circumstance, or the 'lesser' race.
I'm an Asian male, have the resources to make your fantasies a reality and would love to share you with a dog.

The idea of being transformed into an animal would be amazing, I'm not sure what species I'd want to be, but if I wizard appeared to me I'd go through as many species as I can.

Horses and dogs would be a top pick for a transformation, not even for the sex side, but I think a large cat like a Black Panther would be amazing, especially with how extremely good feline instincts are. If I was transformed and could mate, I'd 100% do that, but I think being able to relax as an animal for 24 hours would be a dream

I have many fantasies. One of the biggest I am not sure if it counts as weird is having a woman watch me have sex with another woman or a dog.
I also enjoy talking with people (Voice) about fantasies and kinks as well as swapping stories. I have never been big on phone sex mostly just a story and kink swapper.

i really wanna lick and just appreciate a big whale or dolphin dick, or honestly just be able to see a dog cock in real life and be able to suck it, if I had to think of one more fantasy I would say to be able to lick and try to suck a tapir dick the best I could LOL

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 26
I have many fantasies. One of the biggest I am not sure if it counts as weird is having a woman watch me have sex with another woman or a dog.
I also enjoy talking with people (Voice) about fantasies and kinks as well as swapping stories. I have never been big on phone sex mostly just a story and kink swapper.
Check out sincats.com

One of my for me most erotic fantasies is having a hot young girlfriend who enjoys getting humped by a big dog who cums deep inside her and then shutting in the hot semen inside her pussy with a plug or so and then go for a walk or shopping trip in all kind of public places, just enjoying the thought of it that the dog cum is still flowing around her cervix while we be seen and talk to people, 😍

Back