Weird Fantasies (General)

If I were able, I would do a 3D art of my Planet of the Apes fantasy. Zira and I would be exploring inter species relations on an epic scale. Other female humans would be hooking up with male gorillas. The possibilities….

One of my biggest fantasies (that im slowly writing a short story about) is getting to go on a solo diving trip in the ocean, and finding my self a 5 foot long Yellowfin tuna. A giant by today's standards, yet small enough to, even with all the diving gear, to get intimate with my fishy mate.
Ill make sure we're alone, not even another ship on the horizon, and spend hours stroking and playing with her, until we're bonded enough for her to let me hang on her, belly to belly, and, well, get busy. Mostly kissing if i can stand to have my regulator out for that long.
Her firm, slippery and wonderfully muscular body would be hard to keep hold of, requiring a full hug. Her body heat, raised from our play, would feel like pure bliss compared to the cold of the northern ocean water, and id hope my own body heat would do the same for her.

As the sun goes down, we'd reluctantly part, and, i'd dream of coming back soon.

I have to take some creative liberties here, sure, but its all possible enough for me to dream of.
Wow, and I thought I was the only one who had fish fantasies.
For me I'd solo dive into the coral reef I had visited as a kid and there I would find a big fish that has been waiting all these years for me to return after having tasted me way back then. Id be naked and ready, floating amongst the reef, and I'd open my legs and let it come and taste and take what it wanted. I'd let it take my protein from me until either I was empty or it was full.

I fantasize about my wife being used by other men where I take her to an after party where she’s passed around for everyone to enjoy an when she’s nice and exhausted they bring out a dog and while she’s blowing someone on all 4 they get her mounted and knotted before she even knows what’s happened.

Attachments

• EF5428DB-82D2-4014-B6F0-2E39BB4DDCB4.jpeg
    EF5428DB-82D2-4014-B6F0-2E39BB4DDCB4.jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 42
Being able to cum in quantities of half-a-litre or more per orgasm instead of the pathetic tablespoon amounts that most humans squirt.
I frequently fantasize about that. Sometimes while edging, I go through motions imagining I'm cumming the whole time. Almost like a long drawn out orgasm with copious amounts of jizz. More then half a litre... also, unfortunately, not on metric system.

What are some of you guys’ most weirdest fantasies? I have a slew of things I fantasize about that turn me on in the craziest ways. I’ll go first. Here’s a few of my fantasies:

1.) Mate with a buck
2.) Self-pleasure with rats
3.) Mating with a couple of stray dogs
4.) (This one’s completely random) Gangbang with homeless men on an empty train car

Again, may or may not be weird, but they all turn me on. 😩🥴🤤
One weird fantasy of mine is fucking a line of sentient animals…all in heat!

What are some of you guys’ most weirdest fantasies? I have a slew of things I fantasize about that turn me on in the craziest ways. I’ll go first. Here’s a few of my fantasies:

1.) Mate with a buck
4.) (This one’s completely random) Gangbang with homeless men on an empty train car

Ok so I've taken on 3 homeless men behind a closed department store

1.) Mate with a buck

nah not weird!! used to be a security guard and there was this homeless man and his great dane that would always trespass and cause issues but for some reason i couldn’t get the thought outta my head of letting him and his dog take me in the security office:p

Back