Weird Fantasies (General)

I want to be dominated by a mare. Chained up in the barn with no way to escape, her smothering my face with her wet, winking pussy. She kicks and stomps me with her hooves when I do something that displeases her (not hard enough to break my skull, though... tis why this is only a fantasy after all lol), and forces me to suckle her udders.

I also have a thing for monsters, xenomorph, demogorgon, etc. Would love to have a passionate moment with a creature like that even though I'd probably be dead afterwards. Enjoy it while it lasts, I guess.

Having a big silverback gorilla lift me from the ground in the jungle and fuck me while hanging or swinging through the trees on vines then taking me to his nest of other apes keeping me captive to be the cum dump of all the monkeys and apes ready to "mate"

Being chased in the woods my a long limbed humanoid creature and being scared, running for my life. Then it catches me and has its way with me instead of killing me. And I’m left there basically lifeless. Maybe it comes back. Brings more monster buddies. Who knows lol

Slenderman?
Sure. But there are plenty of humanoid creatures that aren’t slender man as well lol. Plus one that’s like mostly flesh without any cloths is so much scarier imo

My fantasy would be the only human in male German Shepherd pack. They all get to pound and knot my ass whenever they want.
Living in the wild with them.
Same here. All day long being fucked and sucking GSD big cocks must feel like heaven. How fucking sexy these dogs are!

Reactions: K9D
To be owned by a male stallion who can walk on four legs or upright on two legs and whose front hooves are also hands and can speak English. Uses me whenever he wants. I only live to bring pleasure to him. My cock, balls, ass, mouth are all his to use as he pleases. To put his huge penis in my ass and pound me as hard as he wants.

Another one is to suck on the udder of a milk cow. While a female elephant uses her trunk to jerk me off.

What are some of you guys’ most weirdest fantasies? I have a slew of things I fantasize about that turn me on in the craziest ways. I’ll go first. Here’s a few of my fantasies:

1.) Mate with a buck
2.) Self-pleasure with rats
3.) Mating with a couple of stray dogs
4.) (This one’s completely random) Gangbang with homeless men on an empty train car

Again, may or may not be weird, but they all turn me on. 😩🥴🤤
My fantasy is a threesome with a dog and an old fat man.
On all 4s while I suck the old man’s hard cock, the doggo comes behind me and starts to lick my smooth asshole. The dog then mounts me, driving his cock inside my tight ass.
After the dog shoots his load in my the owner and the dog swap places.
I then suck the dogs throbbing cick whilst the old fat man also uses my asshole. Mmm
Typically I prefer women with zoo sex but this has been a fantasy of mine for a while now

While cleaning the stallions stall He blocks the entry/exit, preventing me from leaving, while his well endowed stallionhood is dangling and his hoof stomps.

Jack Donkey stalks me while i'm moving hay. He follows me around the barn unless I stop and attend to his needs. He tirelessly continues to try to mount me. I shew him off but he persists with his donkey dong at full measure. I drop my jeans and let him rut my guts. 😂

1. Being a human toilet on a girl's night.

2. Having a girlfriend/wife who is having sex with our male dog while she is also supportive of me having sex with our female dog.

3. When I was a teenager and still inexperienced in sex I would have loved to be taken advantage of by many mature women 50+

Back