Wearing dog collars

I love to wear a dog collar in bed cuddling with my dog. I wear a collar from my previous dog...complete with the tags. I love the feel...the jingle of the tags...and that we are the same when we cuddle. I am not active with my girl...she is spayed..but the feeling of closeness and being complete is enhanced by wearing the collar. I put it on in the early morning when I wake up...and wear it while getting ready for work, and take it off before I leave. It has nothing to do with control or bondage...just kinship. I also find collars very sexy on dogs too.... so many kinds...I love it.
Anybody else!!!
That's called being a furry. LOL

I don't own a collar, but I do love the idea of using a leash and collar in the bedroom. Whether it's for me or my partner depends on their preference...

I like wearing a collar, have a couple. My favorite is a nice supple leather one. I've got a couple different tags over the years, usually with a Mistress name on them. Still have a pink heart shaped one that says Miss Sarahs Bitch on it. I've worn the collar to sleep in before. The first time i was plugged and collared, it was one of the best experiences waking up like that after a night of fun. The full and collared feeling was like a hug and extra reminder of how naughty i was the night before. Sometimes it's just the physical feelings I like, sometimes it's the mental aspect of it that really gets me though.

Back