Wearing dog collars

I have my previous lover's collar. I wear that sometimes.

However I have my own collar, and it's a dog collar. I am not a bitch who likes those fashion BDSM collar stuff, I have a worn dog collar that has my own tags and everything.

I love wearing it at PRIDE.

Tags are my name, and who my stud is on the back. Second is "Property of Max" on a dog tag

I have my previous lover's collar. I wear that sometimes.

However I have my own collar, and it's a dog collar. I am not a bitch who likes those fashion BDSM collar stuff, I have a worn dog collar that has my own tags and everything.

I love wearing it at PRIDE.

Tags are my name, and who my stud is on the back. Second is "Property of Max" on a dog tag
I've thought about wearing a dog collar once i get a dog to show him I'm not better than him. More like he's better than me.

I have a few of my own collars, nothing fancy, just stuff that I've bought from the petstores. But now, I mostly wear my boy's collar in his memory.

I really love it as well, for both sexes. You ladies look damned sexy wearing one and it feels good to me when I wear one. For me, it is not a statement of dominance or degradation but of connection. As some others have said, it makes me feel more connected to the canine world.

I really love it as well, for both sexes. You ladies look damned sexy wearing one and it feels good to me when I wear one. For me, it is not a statement of dominance or degradation but of connection. As some others have said, it makes me feel more connected to the canine world.

Maybe I do maybe I don't look sexy wearing one :) I think it's cute, but the feeling is why I wear it. I agree on the feeling of connection for sure, but there's also an element of submissiveness to putting it on.

I love to wear a dog collar in bed cuddling with my dog. I wear a collar from my previous dog...complete with the tags. I love the feel...the jingle of the tags...and that we are the same when we cuddle. I am not active with my girl...she is spayed..but the feeling of closeness and being complete is enhanced by wearing the collar. I put it on in the early morning when I wake up...and wear it while getting ready for work, and take it off before I leave. It has nothing to do with control or bondage...just kinship. I also find collars very sexy on dogs too.... so many kinds...I love it.
Anybody else!!!
That’s beautiful!

I like wearing a leather collar and leash to show that I am a submissive bitch.

For me it's more about owned than to be used, but there's not a lot of difference there tbf. :) Like owned is true even without sex going on.

It definitely excites me to feel like his pet tho. And that's what the tag says!
I really want to be owned by a big dog and his Owner.

Huge fantasy. Tho mine is more about just me and the dog, both owned, but nothing happens between me and our owner.
I was just assuming that the owner would want to use me in return for letting his dog have me.

Back