Wearing dog collars

B

Bayboyhorse

I love to wear a dog collar in bed cuddling with my dog. I wear a collar from my previous dog...complete with the tags. I love the feel...the jingle of the tags...and that we are the same when we cuddle. I am not active with my girl...she is spayed..but the feeling of closeness and being complete is enhanced by wearing the collar. I put it on in the early morning when I wake up...and wear it while getting ready for work, and take it off before I leave. It has nothing to do with control or bondage...just kinship. I also find collars very sexy on dogs too.... so many kinds...I love it.
Anybody else!!!

I love to wear a dog collar in bed cuddling with my dog. I wear a collar from my previous dog...complete with the tags. I love the feel...the jingle of the tags...and that we are the same when we cuddle. I am not active with my girl...she is spayed..but the feeling of closeness and being complete is enhanced by wearing the collar. I put it on in the early morning when I wake up...and wear it while getting ready for work, and take it off before I leave. It has nothing to do with control or bondage...just kinship. I also find collars very sexy on dogs too.... so many kinds...I love it.
Anybody else!!!
I myself bought a custom coller from coller factory not specifically a dog coller but I do love wear it❤

I have a leather collar that looks like a guy's belt wrapped around my neck. I like how it feels, thick and heavy, how it squeezes my throat and makes me work to swallow, the looks I get when I wear it out to places, to work and the store and stuff. I wish I had the guts to wink and be sassy or something but I'm way too big a chicken for that, so I settle for knowing what they see when they look at me and imagining what they must be thinking that I am.

I do have my own hot-pink leather collar with dog tags on it that says “property of Samson” and names me as “Bitch”. I do like to wear it on occasions when I want to feel extra dominated and owned by Samson. Before I had my collar I would take his off and wear it while we mated

I have gotten 3 for myself I have set of rules I put on myself when they are on. My husband puts them on me and I have a leash that he uses with them. When tone is on I don't talk and act as a dog he loves it and I enjoy it he's more open and sometimes I can get him to laugh playing with him this way, itsa side of him I didn't see before.

I love to wear it because it makes me feel good and connected with my dog it just feels right and sexy to me...also when I check out a dog...I always look at the collar and imagine me wearing it. Drives me nuts. . I would love to wear it more.... but I never leave the bedroom with it on. When I leave the bed room I have to be normal in society.

Anybody else!!!
Remember to remove when you go to work.
Because it is like wearing glasses, you don’t remember you are wearing them.

Yes....I get ready in the morning with it still on...feels sooo good. I take it off at the last minute, before coming out of my room. I do think about forgetting I am wearing it...

I actually have a dog collar, sometimes I like to put it around my neck, go fully naked, cover myself with only a trenchcoat and go out at night wandering around
That's great! I'd love to run into someone on the streets like that and share a knowing wink ;)

It
I wear a collar when we are at home and we are not waiting for anyone, mostly in the evening, sometimes I wake up in it, although at first it was not customary to wear a collar, but now I like it oh, if only I could wear it more often and longer
it is wonderful feeling to be the same as your love. Mine belonged to a dog I lost....loved him very much. Has the tags on it too. Love the way it feels and jingles when I move......like two dogs in the bed.

Back