Vaginal or anal

On women, never because too prude :rolleyes: but on men yes and they are not unhappy :love:.

As for the female dogs I did not take the opportunity to take them not the vagina or anal :(, but as for male dogs, I took phallus in the posterior :sneaky: and recently could sodomize a... There was ecstasy! (Not just for me:gsd_agast::gsd_love:).

By a horse, not yet... o_O.

Still haven't experienced either with my dog but really don't think I want to try anal with him so I will be sticking with Vaginal when we do eventually get to that stage.

I acknowledge that many male homo and bisexuals are anal focused but for the life of me I don't get why a male, other than those, would prefer anal to vaginal. Obviously I am heterosexually biased even if I experimented with anal in times past. I simply found it lackluster and unfulfilling with a female. Equally anal to vaginal is a HUGE no-no due to the risk of introducing an infection to the female's reproductive tract. Vaginal to anal is much less risky.

No anal for my bitchs I love there pussys way too much too even think about anal.
but Me a well that’s a completely different story I’m a big fan of taken it I love stretching myself there is nothing better then being completely filled from an American bomb shell and having on heat bitch pussy warped around your cock.

i think as far as physical sensations go, i prefer to go vaginal. But I have a massive kink for tails/ass so outside of just "what feels better" its hard to say which i prefer.

Vaginal/oral lol. Those would be my picks. But vaginal is more safer less likely of accidents. Plus it's natural most of all.

Back