Vaginal or anal

I've never had any interest in trying anal, the idea just doesn't excite me. I might if a woman told me she preferred it, but unsurprisingly that has not happened.

Vaginal is very nice.

With animals vaginal only. I will do Anal with a human woman, because they have the know how to clean out. Makes for a much more pleasant experience.

I see... I probably just need to get into the right mood to try it, not anytime soon tho. :p

I'm not sure how this even happens... cause if his aim was that bad, you'd still be able to stop him from going all the way if you really wanted to. They get better and more comfortable at having sex the more they do it too, so having it happen just becomes less likely.
well I am talking animals mating each other, and same with people, vigorous sex it can pop out and some times fate has a sense of humour! and some times they like the feel better and will aim for it next time.

Provided there’s oral (before) and clitoral stimulation (during), could be game for both tbh… though vaginal is more usual, ass is more transgressive which I luuuuv 🥰

For animal heard anal was better (as limit is way further down the road): is that true?

Last edited:
Depends on my mood. Vaginal for my everyday mood. If I'm feeling particularly base, I'll take her anal. Especially if she will orgasm from anal. If I'm really feeding my demon It will be both. #stamina

I see... I probably just need to get into the right mood to try it, not anytime soon tho. :p

I'm not sure how this even happens... cause if his aim was that bad, you'd still be able to stop him from going all the way if you really wanted to. They get better and more comfortable at having sex the more they do it too, so having it happen just becomes less likely.
You just need someone patient and will slowly work you up to it. As an ass loving man, I introduce a woman to it with a small toy while stimulating her clit. Usually in a 69 with my tongue or a vibrator. Once she's comfortable with a small toy, I'll move up to a finger then a graduated anal toy ( starts small and tapers to a larger size).

Provided there’s oral (before) and clitoral stimulation (during), could be game for both tbh… though vaginal is more usual, ass is more transgressive which I luuuuv 🥰

For animal heard anal was better (as limit is way further down the road): is that true?
I absolutely love giving oral to a woman eating and licking both holes! Especially before giving anal sex!

It really depends on my mood at the time. I would say probably 75% of the time it's vaginal, it's just easier and less messy but every now and then, I'll take that extra step and do an enema and lude up because I just love getting fucked in the ass.
It is definitely something when everything is worked up!!

Back