Vaginal or anal

Well, not real sure they answer you seek...so here's what I do/done

I've done anal and vaginal with a few mares, both holes are great

I've done anal with male horses, enjoyable as well .

I enjoy receiving anal myself, I have a few BD toys, I've had male horses inside me, and some male dogs.

Only vaginal with human females, never been with a human male...yet..curious..

If i had to choose, I'd rather be inside a vagina, but I'll take it anally too!

Never been into anal, I get turned on with the occasional thumb in my butt by a human partner but full anal with a human or my k9 lover doesn’t catch my attention.

I've never tried anal. Nothing about the thought of doing anal makes me wanna try it. I don't understand how it's safe to do with a dog or a guy. I should probably try it before saying I don't like it, but my butt hurts just thinking about it. :p
done right it is a subtler pleasure, so can last much longer befor they get an orgasm, like any thing takes time n practice for things to go good, and timing is pertinent.

if you just ram it in spur of the moment, it'll go very very badly!

As to how it is safe? Just think, not all males got good aim, there is a reason why the bowls will be the same size as the average penis of the species ;) because if he misses and it caused serious injury, even if he got the right hole next try it'd be game over.

All so there is a crap load of nerves there, and for some more are mapped to pleasure center of the brain than not, so it can be very pleasure, but less intense

Back