University of Saskatchewan Zoophilia Study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

The University of Saskatchewan has reached out to Zooville.org for support for their study on zoophilia. They have met our screening and obligations to the zoo community and have given us their letter of Intent as well as their study link. The study is being completed by Alexandra Zidenberg and overseen by Prof. Dr. Mark Olver.

This research is being done in two groups, one for general release and one control group that partook in the previous northwestern university. The public link is posted below and the private group will be PMed a seperate link for the control group. Please fulfill this survey to continue research for our sexual orientation.

Best Regards,
ZT

View attachment 111182
I will definitely partake in this soon

I'll probably fill it out at some point soon. My main reservations are that the pic section probably has few if any large birds/reptiles (my primary animal attractions besides dragons and dinosaurs), and the "romance" questions, as many of the animals to which I'm not sexually attracted are still ones I can have emotional bonds with, albeit more of a fraternal love than a romantic one. I also did see it say that it can cause emotional discomfort, and I've legit tried to kill myself more than once over my zoophilic fantasies, so...

But all in all, I'm pretty excited about it, as I'm all for increasing scientific knowledge about this matter.

I'll probably fill it out at some point soon. My main reservations are that the pic section probably has few if any large birds/reptiles (my primary animal attractions besides dragons and dinosaurs), and the "romance" questions, as many of the animals to which I'm not sexually attracted are still ones I can have emotional bonds with, albeit more of a fraternal love than a romantic one. I also did see it say that it can cause emotional discomfort, and I've legit tried to kill myself more than once over my zoophilic fantasies, so...

But all in all, I'm pretty excited about it, as I'm all for increasing scientific knowledge about this matter.
I'm really sorry to hear that you were suicidal about you being you, that sucks. I hope everything is okay with you now ❤

Mostly it was dogs, horses, and different farm animals, though I suppose those do make sense seeing they're most common...

I loved the orange tabby cat pic though!

Haha, I live in Saskatoon, the city where this university is located. I thought i had some security issues as was using tor. Ended up being real lol.

Completed. They're going to assume I'm asexual or something lol I don't think I rated anything above like a seven in terms of sexually attractive. I'm more about the experience than the images I guess :p <3

Good survey, got a little personal at the end so I just skipped a few questions.

Sadly none of the pups they showed were my type so it basically looked like I was an anti-zoo filling it out based on how they phrased their questions. I don't find small or floofy dogs attractive. Not even one smooth coat pitbull type dog in there :(

"and currently living in Canada or the United States" well I guess I'm not eligible to participate. have fun filling it out then, guys. :(

Filled this out. They could've at least been more forthcoming about the gender of the animals in the pics, it's a survey on zoophilia, they should've shown more dick!
Dont forget that this is not just aimed at this forum adn will have been a survey that was taken by non zooville related people.

Can someone look over this research run by the same person who is conducting this research?

She put out a survey regarding bestiality (Animal Sex Abuse as she calls it) concurrently with this survey. It asks questions a lot about legal responsibility as a vet to be educated about and report bestiality.

In the report shows her stance
"

A University of Saskatchewan researcher plans to survey vets across North America about the training they’ve received on detection and prevention of sexual abuse.

“It’s really important that vets are getting the training so that they feel competent in addressing these cases,” Ph.D. student Alexandra Zidenberg said.

"

Additionally, Mark Olver is specialized in "Sex offender risk assessment and treatment, psychopathy, sexual deviance, recidivism prediction, criminal attitudes, young offenders"

I personally think this is survey is not going to help us here.

Can someone look over this research run by the same person who is conducting this research?

She put out a survey regarding bestiality (Animal Sex Abuse as she calls it) concurrently with this survey. It asks questions a lot about legal responsibility as a vet to be educated about and report bestiality.

Oof. Indeed it seems that this researcher is seeking to validate their anti-zoo positions. Thanks for finding this and bringing it up.

Ugh. The thing is, I'd be all for 90% of what they're talking about in the article if I didn't know better. I can't stand the fact that a whole host of people have just redefined "intimacy" as "abuse" when it comes to animals. And then they'll say, "Don't you know that all animal abusers will go on to abuse people!"

I thought it was fishy that they were asking about attractions, because I can't really imagine that helping people. It might be that they are trying to profile animal abusers, and I can only hope they mean it in the real way and not their made-up way.

Great, so I filled out this bullshit for nothing.

Well, jokes on me for thinking there was some hope, I guess.

I filled out the survey, I noticed that they pigeon holed Exhibitionism as "revealing your genitalia to UNWILLING strangers" I like showing off sure, but not to Non-Consenting parties, so for this particular one I had to give it a No.

Maybe we should go fuck up the vet survey. If it's going to constrain us all as abusers then it's already tainted, and I doubt anyone is going to push back against its methodologies.

Interesting. I took a look at the survey and half of the questions seem to be objective and pushing a narritive. While the other half seems to be subjective and open to personal opinion. At least there is a handful of questions were you can basically state that you don't believe that *all* sexual contact with animals is a bad thing. So at least there is that.

If an animal clearly shows signs of abuse i.e. anal bruising, anal rupture, vaginal bruises/tears, or penile bruising/lacerations. Then ideally that animal should be removed from that person and that person reported. On the other hand, an accident may occur with your animal partner. You could possibly cause unintentional injury and feel like a piece of crap for doing so because said person legitimately loves their animal partner and never intended them any harm. They would at least be doing the correct thing by taking their animal partner to the vet because they care about the animals health and comfort.

So, I guess, there's no winners here.

Ok... I guess let's see if hearing the story of a guy who's only ever fantasized zoo and has tried to off himself twice over it gives them any sympathy for us...

I still haven't filled it out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back