University of Saskatchewan Zoophilia Study

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTHorse

Retiree
Staff member
Hello Everyone,

The University of Saskatchewan has reached out to Zooville.org for support for their study on zoophilia. They have met our screening and obligations to the zoo community and have given us their letter of Intent as well as their study link. The study is being completed by Alexandra Zidenberg and overseen by Prof. Dr. Mark Olver.

This research is being done in two groups, one for general release and one control group that partook in the previous northwestern university. The public link is posted below and the private group will be PMed a seperate link for the control group. Please fulfill this survey to continue research for our sexual orientation.

Best Regards,
ZT

Letter of intent.png

Hey! Alright, we got another one! It seems that more and more universities are wanting to research the phenomenon of zoophilia.

Hopefully, this survey won't be 75% questions about fantasizing about the opposite gender and fantasizing about being an animal. Hopefully, it'll have some nitty-gritty hard hitting questions. I'll take the survey later today.

I filled it all in, though some of the questions seem to be loaded or just plain bait. Not overly sure, but hopefully those answers were right for the first 60% or so as their definitions seemed almost too vague in places. Oh well, only time will tell what shall become of this even if it goes to hell. May peace with mother nature someday be found, even if the few outweigh the coverage of the many one can still hope for a better tomorrow.

I have taken the survey. I feel this one will be a lot more useful than the first one, as there were a lot more questions relevant to the actual topic of zoophilia. I do wish that the pictures I had to rate specified the gender of the animal, since I'm not at all attracted to male animals. The "rate these pictures by romantic attractiveness." was also a bit of a weird thing to rate from. Like, for me romantic attractiveness is formed through bonding with the animal over time. I took the question to mean "potentially how much romantic attractiveness can you hypothetically see yourself forming with the animal in this picture?" and ran with it under this notion.

Now I'll eagerly sit here and wait for both surveys to publish their findings and results.

Last edited:
I'm a bit disappointed I yet again could not specify that I am a sexual sadist only with humans :(
I have no interest in seeing animals in pain, but with humans I get really kinky and do all the stuff I can't with animals..!

There seemed to be this idea of how animals are easily available and humans are somehow really hard to get for sexual purposes. The stereotype of a loner zoophile who can't have sex with humans so he has to "settle with" an animal is still strong.

Last edited:
I took the question to mean "potentially how much romantic attractiveness can you hypothetically see yourself forming with the animal in this picture?" and ran with it under this notion.
Yeah, they actually described it as such in their intro. It was a bit weird for me, too. I'm supposed to judge how close I might get to someone based on a picture? I guess when I look at pictures on human dating sites I make a similar kind of guess. Some people just don't look like I'd be interested in getting to know them.

potentially how much romantic attractiveness can you hypothetically see yourself forming with the animal in this picture?
" We understand that it may be difficult to judge attraction off of a single still photo, so please imagine, hypothetically, how attracted you could be to that animal. "

Good on them for handling Tor in a sensible manner. reCaptchas are still obnoxious, but it does *at least* work contrary to the Northwestern survey.

Too bad, I would have loved to participate in the survey.

Fuck!
That's why there was a question at the end about country of residence...

I'm a bit disappointed I yet again could not specify that I am a sexual sadist only with humans :(
I have no interest in seeing animals in pain, but with humans I get really kinky and do all the stuff I can't with animals..!

There seemed to be this idea of how animals are easily available and humans are somehow really hard to get for sexual purposes. The stereotype of a loner zoophile who can't have sex with humans so he has to "settle with" an animal is still strong.

In the same boat, but I believe it comes out well enough if you have engaged in sexual sadism recently. There were specific zoosadism questions, and then there was having engaged in sexual sadism (general) withing the last 6 months. I actually took that whole section wo be human-centric, since most of them were so by definition. So I answered both voyerism (I watch animals, but not humans) and sado/maso with the assumption that humans were meant.

Good on them for handling Tor in a sensible manner. reCaptchas are still obnoxious, but it does *at least* work contrary to the Northwestern survey.

Too bad, I would have loved to participate in the survey.

Same. Also a Tor user and was happy I could contribute this time.

Completed the second survey just did not get around to stating the fact.

Interesting questions, a lot of assumptions from the photos part.

Human to human communication is still very much a struggle. A lot of different ways to interpret questions and or answers.

This one was odd as well. They basically asked the same questions as before, but just with pictures.
The romance scale should be different because how do you really feel any romantic feeling if you have never met sed animal? They need to get down to the grit already and ask the harder more complicated questions that really freak people out.

I did it but i feel like the last question was total bait, do you own a pet? Yes i do however he’s an innocent sweetheart and i don’t fuck him or have a “romantic” relationship. I feel like the question is basically designed to make it look like you fuck the pets you own, i’m not saying some people don’t, lots do, but some like me in-fact do not.

Also fun how they included questions related to furries and pet play folks, i assume its gonna be a lot harder for normie furs to deny that most like zoo after that study comes out, then again that won’t exactly shine a good light on the community since zoo stuff is frowned upon but we already get called zoos so why not.

id
Hello Everyone,

The University of Saskatchewan has reached out to Zooville.org for support for their study on zoophilia. They have met our screening and obligations to the zoo community and have given us their letter of Intent as well as their study link. The study is being completed by Alexandra Zidenberg and overseen by Prof. Dr. Mark Olver.

This research is being done in two groups, one for general release and one control group that partook in the previous northwestern university. The public link is posted below and the private group will be PMed a seperate link for the control group. Please fulfill this survey to continue research for our sexual orientation.

Best Regards,
ZT

View attachment 111182
love to help yall out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back