University of Saskatchewan Zoophilia Study

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i tried! answered the first question - "did I think the laying, non gender identifiable dog was cute" Replied one choice off of fully yes, picked a choice of 4 meaningless numbers and was promptly thanks for my time - I truthfully felt a bit ripped off to have spent so much time reading about the survey and deciding to contribute only to be stopped after just one question. Guess they did not really want my HONEST answer. Yes, I found the dog "cute" but left room that could well have swung full right if I had been able to id it to be female

well, i tried! answered the first question - "did I think the laying, non gender identifiable dog was cute" Replied one choice off of fully yes, picked a choice of 4 meaningless numbers and was promptly thanks for my time - I truthfully felt a bit ripped off to have spent so much time reading about the survey and deciding to contribute only to be stopped after just one question. Guess they did not really want my HONEST answer. Yes, I found the dog "cute" but left room that could well have swung full right if I had been able to id it to be female
I had the same issue, as I'm really only romantically attracted to females. I did leave a comment at the end of the survey to clarify.

I liked the survey though some of the questions were hard to answer not knowing the sex of the animal (in my case canines) being shown. Otherwise, good survey.

I really wish there was a way to have extended converstations with researchers over stuff like this. As an academic myself, getting ready to start my MS degree in Biology, I've done a lot of self reflecting on this, and Id love to be able to sit down (virtually of course) and discuss this with a psych who's doing research in the area.

Interesting for sure, be cool to see what happens when the study is published. Some good looking critters in there but I too was pleasantly surprised to see the red fox. 🦊💕

Oh wait, I just said I wasn't from the US, so does that mean my response was immediately trashed?

I would've liked to seen more sheep, goats, and camelids. Some nice selection they had there

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone,

The University of Saskatchewan has reached out to Zooville.org for support for their study on zoophilia. They have met our screening and obligations to the zoo community and have given us their letter of Intent as well as their study link. The study is being completed by Alexandra Zidenberg and overseen by Prof. Dr. Mark Olver.

This research is being done in two groups, one for general release and one control group that partook in the previous northwestern university. The public link is posted below and the private group will be PMed a seperate link for the control group. Please fulfill this survey to continue research for our sexual orientation.

Best Regards,
ZT

View attachment 111182
And how do I join this study?

I completed it. I guess they're out of gift cards, but of course that isn't why I took it. Frankly, I didn't feel it was a very scientific survey.

I checked out the credentials of Dr. Oliver and Ms. Zidenberg; they at least seem authentic. Doctor Oliver is a member of the psychology faculty and Ms. Zidenberg has declared her interest in "multiple perpetrator sexual offences, zoophilia and bestiality, perceptions of crime, along with the examination risk factors for the development of concerning sexual behaviour in children < 12."

Last edited:
Did the survey some weeks ago, but was a bit disappointing that had an overwhelming amount of dogs and the few images of equines weren't that nice and suggestive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back