Tips for pleasuring my gelding

I have a gelding and we love each other very much. He's a retired riding horse, nearing 25 years old. I've only known him for a couple months but we've already formed an unbreakable bond and I want to do something nice for him. No matter what I try, I can't seem to get him to drop and maintain an erection. He only drops to pee, and that's about it. Can anyone help me?

I think you are fulfilling him already just fine. If he was gelded before ever mounting a mare, he doesn't know how and his instinct to find out was lost. A mare in heat is going to be the best teacher if anything would work on a male horse.

Sorry, the situation is unlikely to be helped but don't worry he doesn't feel like he is missing out on anything.
He was a wild mustang in the nevada desert for a couple years. I have to imagine he mounted a mare at one point or another?

Sincerely. So he's not too old therefore I suggest you set-up a regular hygienic routine of cleaning in particular, his lips, nose, ears, sheath and and tail area working regularly to lubricate and stimulate his anus with your finger/s and there- after with a small dildo; all the time massaging this upper sheath and top inner thighs.

In my experience rather than mares, geldings respond (drop) in the company of other male geldings

Be very patient; I wish you well 📣

Back