Things you know now from experience that you were doing wrong when you started +tips!

stroking a canine penis along the shaft (like you would a human one) does absolutely nothing for the boy pleasure-wise, it can even hurt him. the tip and just behind the knot is where their "buttons" are. also, like 90% of the boys i've ever been with loved their knot to be pulled on, sort of simulating butt to butt tie.

dunno if this is universal as my girl is the only female canine i've ever been with, but she really loves when i suck on her clitoris.

stroking a canine penis along the shaft (like you would a human one) does absolutely nothing for the boy pleasure-wise, it can even hurt him. the tip and just behind the knot is where their "buttons" are. also, like 90% of the boys i've ever been with loved their knot to be pulled on, sort of simulating butt to butt tie.

dunno if this is universal as my girl is the only female canine i've ever been with, but she really loves when i suck on her clitoris.
Does her clit swell when she gets turned on? Does she orgasm from oral stimulation or get really wet? (Sorry, just genuine curiosity)

Does her clit swell when she gets turned on? Does she orgasm from oral stimulation or get really wet? (Sorry, just genuine curiosity)
i'm not sure if it's a side product of me sucking, but it does swell a little and changes color. it's almost white before anything and goes up to dark pink when she does get off. dunno about other with girls, but she getting off once or twice before any penetration is "the norm" for us. there is some wetness when she orgasms, but not much. i believe it's the boys who provide lubrication in dog/dog sex. might explain why it's so easy to take a boy "on the spot" without much prep. at least i think human gay sex requires lots of lube to work.

I've never had a same-sex human partner take the time to properly get me ready for a pleasurable bottoming experience, would you say it's better with a slippery canine cock other than just size?

I've never had a same-sex human partner take the time to properly get me ready for a pleasurable bottoming experience, would you say it's better with a slippery canine cock other than just size?
As for the human tops have you tried injecting lube before they have a chance to ram it in dry?

Injecting?
Yes, with a lube launcher or similar blunt tip injector. Preferably fully coating the rectum and anus. If you aren't using toys silicon gels are good for this. Also, make sure to wear underwear with a bottom and maybe even a pad to avoid leaking when you wish to be covert or not slime your car seat. This is especially true if you are taking his load anally.

Last edited:
I’ve only tried once and the boy would kind of spaz out when I touched it, but then when he sat down he’d have a little rocket so I was confused, but I didn’t want to upset him so I stopped. Any tips how to get them interested?

I’ve only tried once and the boy would kind of spaz out when I touched it, but then when he sat down he’d have a little rocket so I was confused, but I didn’t want to upset him so I stopped. Any tips how to get them interested?
Can you expand on what spaz out means for the dog in question? I ask because dogs play pretty rough before mating.

Can you expand on what spaz out means for the dog in question? I ask because dogs play pretty rough before mating.
He would be chill at first and I’d rub his belly then his balls a bit and behind the knot (I think) and he’d suddenly wiggle all over and get up and wander off them sit down with a little rocket. At one point he barked and snapped at me while I was doing it, that’s when I stopped

He would be chill at first and I’d rub his belly then his balls a bit and behind the knot (I think) and he’d suddenly wiggle all over and get up and wander off them sit down with a little rocket. At one point he barked and snapped at me while I was doing it, that’s when I stopped
Have you tried rough housing with him before and acting submissive to him? My bitch does that with studs. Lots of barking and tackling then presentation of twitching vulva. Depending on how he was trained he might think he isn't allowed to mount you. As in he's afraid to hurt you.

Don't pull away from his probing cock. Do not suck on their cocks. Always lock doors. Always have a story for the scratches.... also if you have kids never I mean never pass up am opportunity
Is it okay to put your mouth around their cock head to drink their cum or would that be unpleasant for him?

Have you tried rough housing with him before and acting submissive to him? My bitch does that with studs. Lots of barking and tackling then presentation of twitching vulva. Depending on how he was trained he might think he isn't allowed to mount you. As in he's afraid to hurt you.
No I’ll try that if I get another chance, I really wanted to lick his cock I’ve never tasted a dog dick but couldn’t even do that

My biggest learning experience has been lube! I was very young with my first experience and had no idea that you needed lube when trying to insert a cock into a sheep or dog! It got much better as I got older but man those first experiences were frustrating for all involved.

Back