My naughty fantasies do make me think more and more of all the ways I wish I could have/be used.
Used on a farm, the moment I turn 18 (40 now), I am used as nothing but a bitch for some of the animals on the farm. Kept on a breeding bench regularly as the farm not only uses my holes for his pleasures but that of his priced and favourite animals.

Hope there are farmers out their needing a bitch for their use.

My naughty fantasies do make me think more and more of all the ways I wish I could have/be used.
Used on a farm, the moment I turn 18, I am used as nothing but a bitch for some of the animals on the farm. Kept on a breeding bench regularly as the farm not only uses my holes for his pleasures but that of his priced and favourite animals.

How old are you?

Used on a farm, the moment I turn 18, I am used as nothing but a bitch for some of the animals on the farm. Kept on a breeding bench regularly as the farm not only uses my holes for his pleasures but that of his priced and favourite animals.

Pardun?

Welcome!! Do I know you 😉

Seems some find my posts odd, but is that not the reason for sites like these, to discuss the fantasies we normally can't discuss with others in normal public chats.
The strangeness comes from the wording that suggests you are not adult. Which is why I asked.
you owe no one any apology or explanation.
continue being you!
Yes he does. The rules state you have to be adult to be here. So he had to clarify that.

This is a big fantasy for me. To have my girl service horse, dogs and pigs daily. Have a kennel of dogs and don't leave until they are all satisfied. Suck and fuck every horse and collect their cum to drink. Finish the day with the pigs for their cum plug that they have to keep as much cum in her as possible.

The strangeness comes from the wording that suggests you are not adult. Which is why I asked.

Yes he does. The rules state you have to be adult to be here. So he had to clarify that.
My comment wasn’t about your question regarding age, and once he/she clarified age; there’s no reason to be apologetic. I honestly didn’t even see your post. I agree the wording was odd in the initial post, but I had to go back and reread my reply and edit it multiple times so that it wouldn’t be misconstrued- the written language can easily be misinterpreted

My comment was in regards to this post:

Pretty_Vixen said:
@toy4freeuse2all why are you posting this? I am a sub and the only time I would post something like this is if I was made to to make me look a bit strange.”

Last edited:
Used on a farm, the moment I turn 18 (40 now), I am used as nothing but a bitch for some of the animals on the farm. Kept on a breeding bench regularly as the farm not only uses my holes for his pleasures but that of his priced and favourite animals.

That’s super hot🥵I’d love to go to a farm with you

Back