The best dog dildo's?

I've ordered this one! I'm very curious about the toy!

ordered this five years ago, couldn't be happier with it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KJ8OO6O/

it's not the most realistic one out there, but it suits me perfectly...i have a hard time bottoming, so the little pointy flare at the tip is perfect for me, because it lets me slide the first inch of the dildo in and then i can rest and psych myself up at the narrow bit for as long as i need to before gradually sliding the rest of the slowly-tapering pupper inside myself. too bad it's not available right now, because i'd highly recommend it for anyone looking for a first-time canine dildo...it was the first one i ever got, and i've never felt the need to get another

I never got a real dildo but I happened to find a brand of hot sauce whose bottle has a decent knot - I have no idea why they chose that design but it's just the right size for me (male). The brand name is Picamas.
I'd wash that bottle several times, then wash it again before it went in any body orifice of mine... Just a little advice. In case you are reckless, have some Ora-Jel on hand. It relieves pain on both ends.

Does anyone know who sells one with tufts of fur at the base so you can feel some fur against your pussy or tail hole after the knot pops in? ooo that would help so much for realism.

The cost of dildos made my sister and myself look into making our own.
The first one came out great so we made a few more. The cost for making one is around 30 dollars. These are only a few months old now so we will have to see how they stand the test of time but for now I have to say we are both very happy with them.
Do you have any pics of what you produced? Did you 3d print?

If you haven't had the real joys I'd say Elypseart for the various sized inflatables (knotted and a doxy on the butt end does wonders) or Bad Dragon for the chouce of firmness.

I've never found anything close to my boy.

Does anyone know who sells one with tufts of fur at the base so you can feel some fur against your pussy or tail hole after the knot pops in? ooo that would help so much for realism.

It's s great idea but I think the manufacturers have to be careful to avoid their payments systems blocking them due to petty complaints.

My favorites other than the Elypse Vixen I had used on me a couple years ago are these:
Dog Fantasy Dildo from EroticToys on Etsy
Inflatable, ejaculating Fluffer from primalhardwere.com
I love the realistic shape & silky texture of the ET one but there's no better masturbation experience than knotting yourself & pumping your hole of choice w/ thick, slippery cumlube. My Fluffer glows in the dark, too! My only criticism of it is I wish I'd spent a little extra on a suction cup & I'm not crazy about the texture. But damn what a ride...
Edit: typos
foto_no_exif.jpg

Ordered a Zetapaws Akita, I'll let you guys know what I think when it arrives. I used to own an Akita, but I wish I could have had him cast. He was definitely bigger than the toy I ordered, but I'm not complaining. ✌️

Let’s see it in use got any videos? Also you could make a heavy base for it to clamp to. My only issue ever with dildos is I wanted to get a fucking machine.
Yes and my issue with that is finding a machine that would be able to take the bigger heavy weight dildos

Are there any other pumpable 'realistic' dildos in addition to Elypseart ? Their dildos are awesome but they lack the finish and texture of super premium silicone stuff.
The ones from Primal Hardwere have more texture, but are more in the fantasy direction.
Fetishzone has an inflatable too, but that one is quite bland.

True just not super handy figuring that out
A fucking machine.... I’ve been thinking you would need a linear bearing a slide and a wheel with multiple holes for multiple strokes. I’d have a belt that’s on loose enough to slip and not hurt you if your going for big strokes.

A fucking machine.... I’ve been thinking you would need a linear bearing a slide and a wheel with multiple holes for multiple strokes. I’d have a belt that’s on loose enough to slip and not hurt you if your going for big strokes.
I need you in my life lol

I have been eyeing the Rex from bad dragon for a long time. It looks great but hard to pull the ugly on spending that money. Also cant decide on medium or large. I am experienced with anal toys so I am accustomed to size. I want big size but alsowhats closer to the real thing

I have been eyeing the Rex from bad dragon for a long time. It looks great but hard to pull the ugly on spending that money. Also cant decide on medium or large. I am experienced with anal toys so I am accustomed to size. I want big size but alsowhats closer to the real thing
I have the mini Rex and a medium Cole. The medium Cole is probably a little bigger than some of the really big dog breeds. I forget the measurements though.
For Rex, personally I'd go small or medium and make sure you specify firm. Supposedly my mini Rex is firm but it's really floppy, the Cole's firmness is more what I'd call firm. That being said bought both of them as flops cause they were cheaper. If your gonna buy from BD check to see what ready-mades and flops they have as they are usually cheaper than ordering custom.

I didn't think Bad Dragon made toys with inflatable knots ?

Kandhar or something like that. Though, for the past several months, it is NOT listed or searchable on their website. No idea why unless they simply can't keep up with demand or they have discontinued the model. Dog cock, small knot, realistic-ish colors, once inserted, you pump up the knot. Also has a squirting feature, though the females I've discussed it with prefer warm-hot-ish water to the fake cum. The model IS super expensive though, at around $160+

Back