The best dog dildo's?

We got this one, which ultimately was made by FAAK if I recall correctly. It's fairly large. We haven't had a knot insertion yet, but I'm looking forward to trying again. My wife has to be in just the right mood to get her to try, and it's so fun attempting to get her in that mood.

You may as well just buy a vibrator rather than an overpriced dildo

Vibrators feel very different to a properly shaped dildo and the fantasy can be a part of the enjoyment. They also give you greater control on what you do with them.
I prefer to treat my animals as companions, not as dildos.

If someone wants to buy a sex toy and enjoy it, let them. Not everyone can get an animal for various reasons so please stop giving people shit for wanting to buy a sex toy.

I really want to order a baddragon toy, but I've heard the turn around time is incredibly slow. I have heard of a few reviews who have even gone 7+ weeks without receiving their item! Still, those who get their toys seem to sing their praises!

My lady is very attached to growler from primal hardwere started with wearable and eventually got inflatable as well I wish big bad wolf wasnt to long for her vaginally the girth is just right

i have a LOT of k9 dildos... and im always looking for new ones ;P (in 12"++ around the knot) my favorite now adays is the https://knotme.eu/en/shop/buddy/ becouse of the wide thick knot :) i got the XL in medium firmness and ive never encountered a toy that knots that well before (and yes i have the BD rex)

I have a Medium Rex from Bad-Dragon. Its got a suction cup and glows in the dark. I love it, its absolutely fantastic.

Question for those here that have been lucky enough to be knotted by a real dog and have used dog dildos with a knot, how does the dildo compare sensation wise? I realize that there would be no comparison when you factor in everything about being knotted by a real dog, but many of us just don't have that option or opportunity. Yet.....still on my bucket list?

Question for those here that have been lucky enough to be knotted by a real dog and have used dog dildos with a knot, how does the dildo compare sensation wise? I realize that there would be no comparison when you factor in everything about being knotted by a real dog, but many of us just don't have that option or opportunity. Yet.....still on my bucket list?

It is very different but has some similarities. Dildo gives you more control with what is happening. I don't own any inflatable toys so this is from the perspective of a fixed knot dildo.

Dog enters you pretty much flaccid. The bone keeps the penis rigid to push it in. Easy to get penetrated by a thinner dick. Knot also starts swelling during humping. Some dogs stay in the whole time and swell up and others like mine like to pop the knot in and out during the mount. You feel it growing inside you or when it gets repeatedly pushed in slightly bigger each time.

With a knotted toy you gotta loosen yourself up so you can get the knot in and the toy stays the same size the whole time. Smaller toys do allow you to feel that feeling of one popping in and out (or a large toy if you are a size queen).

When the knot is in, it gets more similar. Major difference is that the dog isn't still and moves around a little bit or turns around which can move the cock inside quite a lot. Dog also feels a lot warmer. You can simulate this by having the toy in really hot water before using it. Silicone retains some heat and makes the play session more enjoyable in general. The knot of a dog is surprisingly hard. Keeping a knotted toy inside you a bit longer than a few seconds will let you feel the pressure of a knot and how comfortable/uncomfortable it can be at the same time.

This isn't really a comprehensible and people feel things differently but I tried explaining things the best I can. I would still recommend getting a knotted toy if you can. I really enjoy them so much more than regular toys and just grinding and stretching against the knot is pleasurable.

It is very different but has some similarities. Dildo gives you more control with what is happening. I don't own any inflatable toys so this is from the perspective of a fixed knot dildo.

Dog enters you pretty much flaccid. The bone keeps the penis rigid to push it in. Easy to get penetrated by a thinner dick. Knot also starts swelling during humping. Some dogs stay in the whole time and swell up and others like mine like to pop the knot in and out during the mount. You feel it growing inside you or when it gets repeatedly pushed in slightly bigger each time.

With a knotted toy you gotta loosen yourself up so you can get the knot in and the toy stays the same size the whole time. Smaller toys do allow you to feel that feeling of one popping in and out (or a large toy if you are a size queen).

When the knot is in, it gets more similar. Major difference is that the dog isn't still and moves around a little bit or turns around which can move the cock inside quite a lot. Dog also feels a lot warmer. You can simulate this by having the toy in really hot water before using it. Silicone retains some heat and makes the play session more enjoyable in general. The knot of a dog is surprisingly hard. Keeping a knotted toy inside you a bit longer than a few seconds will let you feel the pressure of a knot and how comfortable/uncomfortable it can be at the same time.

This isn't really a comprehensible and people feel things differently but I tried explaining things the best I can. I would still recommend getting a knotted toy if you can. I really enjoy them so much more than regular toys and just grinding and stretching against the knot is pleasurable.
Thanks for the great answer! I have several toys that approximate a dogs knot so i know exactly what you mean about it being pleasurable to grind and stretch on them, but haven't obtained a realistic one yet. I hope someday to experience the real thing, until then i will keep my hole ready ?

I used an Elypseart Vixen for a few months before I took my first knot from a big rottie. The sensation was a LOT different, in that the actual knot was big and HARD! And when the rottie moved around a little he pulled me with him by putting pressure on the inside of my butthole. My training with the Vixen made me comfortable in taking the knot pretty comfortably. So, I don’t think there’s anything to compare with the ‘real deal’, but using an inflatable made me extremely well prepared when I finally (!!!) made my connection with an experienced owner & my first canine lover. Best of luck to you in every way.

I recently ordered my girlfriend and myself the Sebastian K9 from Fetish Zone in the version: Large

The name Fetish Zone has been here before, but not in connection with Sebastian K9

Attachments

• img_0680[1].jpg
    img_0680[1].jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 300
  • img_0681.jpg
    img_0681.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 298
  • img_0682.jpg
    img_0682.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 268
Yes, in the end I stayed with that after an eternity of search.
I liked it best, from the optical point of view, from the material and as you already said, the dimensions are consistent;)

If you go for realism then the Exotic Erotic ones are lifecast which mean the mold was casted on a real erected dog/horse penis

Elypse Art are too smooth, if you ask me. It feels like a balloon. So with knotty toys, I like to take the fantasy realm. Plus mine split along the seam about 3 months after I got it... so again. Not a fan.
Water dragon from Bad Dragon is nice. So is the Fusion. And I would love to try the werewolf from Exotic Erotics.

Elypse Art are too smooth, if you ask me. It feels like a balloon. So with knotty toys, I like to take the fantasy realm. Plus mine split along the seam about 3 months after I got it... so again. Not a fan.
Water dragon from Bad Dragon is nice. So is the Fusion. And I would love to try the werewolf from Exotic Erotics.

i have a xl werewolf from exotic erotics! its really nice! but i do like a more intense knot ;P

Back