The best dog dildo's?

I have a M David, L Cole, M Tucker and a L Rex from bad dragon and the large Rex (soft) is by far my favourite knotted toy. I would also recommend getting a suction cup added. Makes it way easier to play with. It also has a cum tube which can be fun beat really just leads to a more difficult cleanup so I can’t recommend that feature.

+1 for elylse art! I have the vixen from there and the inflatable knot is amazing. Also works well for preparing me for some larger toys from bad dragon ;)

The cost of dildos made my sister and myself look into making our own.
The first one came out great so we made a few more. The cost for making one is around 30 dollars. These are only a few months old now so we will have to see how they stand the test of time but for now I have to say we are both very happy with them.

Hello. I just joined tonight and you can see in my profile pic I have faak, i bought it in Amazon and like someone else said i love grinding down on the knot... Only reason i don't get knot all the way in is not because of its size... It's the length of shaft whether anal or vaginal either hits sigmoid bend or cervix and it's way too rigid. But i love the texture and veins and has great suction.

I would love to see someone do a flame test on the FAAK brand toys. Their prices are too cheap for me to think they're real silicone.

What's the flame test?
What it sounds like. Real silicone is heat resistant up to a pretty crazy temp. So you can literally hold it in fire and nothing will happen. Most cheap dildos will catch fire or melt. Because it's a cheap (and usually toxic) rubber material.

Elypse art looks great. Do they ship from within the EU, so one does not pay custom fees on it? The fee is not such a big problem, the custom office asking for invoice and wanting description of package is a bit of a problem for me :(

Bad dragon if you dont want to go for realisim and more just general anthros, i love mine (Medium Rex w/ cumtube) i can show pics if you want, DM;s only

Hi all!

For those who have tried a dog dildo, which one is your absolute favorite?
I ordered one from Aliexpress, Brand: Faak, but I'm not expecting much of it.

Xx Doggygirl
That is total waste of money, pure chinesium plastic crap.

Yeah i know... But my tiny budget won't allow me to buy a bad dragon. I would love one though. I might try and save for one. Even if costs me half a year. (Cries)
Look in dragon hoard forum. Might catch something for good price. Yes, second hand. But if ur broke all options are good ?

I bought both of mine from Amazon as well.... Iv looked at the ones on bad dragon there just so expensive..

Bad dragons are honestly worth the price! They look amazing and the silicone is body safe.
I do have a question about sizing though. I currently own a small and large bad dragon rex. The rex I can easily take, and I am trying to work up to a large.

But does anyone know what the size comparison is compared to an actual dog dick and knot?
As in would a small BD rex be the same as a Beagle or smaller breed?
And a Large like a great dane? etc....

A large would be like a big German Shepherd, a great dane would be likely larger than large knot wise and shaft thickness but not likely lengthwise But not as large as the XL Excluding possibly knot size.

OH wow! I thought the large was already massive! hahah
Im assuming a Labrador would be somewhere in between, like a medium?

Someone was selling a mundir at one time on reddit, but got a better deal on the large rex. Either way they still look quite stunning!

I recently purchased a medium Cole from Bad Dragon, and I can take it to the knot... But I can't get the knot in ? I need to find a way to stretch myself out if I ever want to take a real lover ?

Someone mentioned them as good quality in r/BadDragon
From Reddit: "I need to say that this is the most smooth, silkiest, softest toy I've ever laid my hands on and it's absolutely incredible. The firmness seems to be equally firm as BD's soft, but because of the smoothness of the silicone it feels like softly pampered supple skin that you just can't stop touching. Seriously, it feels absolutely incredibly in my hands and I've never held a toy of equal smoothness from any other toy creators. The quality of it seems absolutely incredible, I can't believe no one else talks about them!
It took them 7 days to pour my toy and only a couple of days for it to ship from Germany to Finland!
The suction cup works really well and even though it's a soft toy it stands upright without any support, so it's a very well designed and balanced toy. I honestly can't wait to test out this gorgeous boy!
Only thing I'm slightly disappointed in is their lack of colour selection for their toys, and that's why I went with UV green, but it also doesn't seem to be the most UV reactive compared to my other UV toys, but it's still very gorgeous.
Overall, the quality of their silicone tops anything else I've ever encountered and just gorgeous quality design!"
Sounds promising and these prices are nice.

Back