Tengo grupo de telegram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invite nos mande link
Sokos casal
DELETED

2. Do not include phone numbers, emails, KiK, Telegram, Wickr, or any other IM names, links, or chat invites in any section of the main site. This includes the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead.

You can then decide if you want to share those details with them. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.)

Encoding your phone number in the form of the alphabet (e.g., five five five one two three four) is also not allowed. Don't try to fool us by altering your email address in a post. It will be found. Finally, posting that your "IM name is the same as your username on the forum" will be treated as posting your IM name/handle on the public forum, and therefore is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the interest of sensing my nickname telegram on the group when few users seem real ... a lot of fake including this nickname moderator ...
Excellent! Keep it up, I'm sure everyone will be jumping at the opportunity to add you to a group when you can't follow simple instructions, cant follow rules, and openly go against any form of authority. Yes, people are definitely going to trust you now.

My poor boy who takes himself for god on a small platform ... Frankly you think you're intimidating me with a shit bag behind your computer, I don't care about your little rules but what are you going to do ban me from a site? I've been training dogs for 20 years to fuck my submissives do you think your website will really change my life or prevent me from meeting submissives looking for the Zoo 😂😂😂
Lolol! Yes! This we site will prevent you from your imaginary dreams. Good by!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back